- First of all, all builds here are my personal builds.
- Not all features included are my work. And therefore, credits to all used works are available on the bottom of this post.
- I'm not responsible for any damage caused by flashing my kernel. You're at your own discretion.
- Sharing policy: Please share link to this thread instead of direct download link if you want to share my work elsewhere. Thank you.
- I won't provide support for those who're flashing my kernel with zips other than ones provided in OP.
- Freshly compiled from Acer Aspire E5-475-37KP running Manjaro Linux 17.0.1 Gellivara and Linux kernel 4.9.44.
- Based off my modified LineageOS kernel source, always updated with latest LineageOS kernel changes.
- Included all changes from CAF LA.BR.1.2.9-03610-8x16.0 release tag.
- Linux kernel updated to latest LTS release: Linux 3.10.107.
- WLAN (prima) driver release lnx.1.0-00156.
- Compiled using Linaro GCC 7.2.1 (link to the TC is at additional sources section).
- Built with -Ofast optimization flags, targetting Cortex-A53 CPU platform.
- Powered by AnyKernel2 backend (osm0sis).
- Now with Spectrum support! Download Spectrum from Play Store.
- Included latest Busybox NDK from osm0sis (v1.27.1), along with all symlinks into /sbin.
- Adaptive LMK settings restored, allowing you to enjoy full potential of it.
- Hacked thermal engine, throttle at 60'C with maximum clock while throttling is 960 MHz.
- doubletap2wake support for FocalTech panels. (flar2, ariafan)
- CPU minimum frequency is reduced to 200 MHz for both CPU clusters.
- CPU governors available: performance (at boot), powersave, interactive (default), ondemand, nebula, elementalx, zzmoove,
- I/O schedulers available: noop, deadline, ROW, CFQ, BFQ, FIOPS (default at boot), sioplus, zen.
- TCP congestions available: reno, cubic, westwood, vegas, veno (default), illinois.
- Wakelock Blocker to block most well-known Qualcomm wakelocks. (franciscofranco)
- Power Suspend driver version 1.5 - power management kernel driver for Android without early suspend.
- core_ctl backported from Linux 3.18. (Aviraxp)
- Hardware wakelock suppressor v2. (nutcasev1.5)
- Userspace controls for SW CRC check, Gentle Fair Sleepers, and Arch Power.
- Stack protector enabled to prevent buffer overflow.
- Other additional features: TTL target support, NTFS read/write support, Yama security, SECURITYFS, SECURITY_PATH support.
- Most of unnecessary features are removed from the kernel for smaller size. Removed features are on 2nd post.
- IMPORTANT! Recoveries without built-in busybox support aren't supported by default. It may make your device unbootable after flashing. Chinese-made TWRP recoveries are known to be affected.
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S/X isn't supported.
- KudKernel v1.0-rc1 until v1.1 are only for 6.0.1/7.1.1 AOSP/CAF based ROMs without SECCOMP support.
- KudKernel v1.2 is only for 6.0.1/7.1.1 AOSP/CAF based ROMs with(out) SECCOMP support.
- Chtolly Kernel r7 and newer are only meant for 7.1.2 AOSP/CAF based ROMs with rebased kernel source.
No mirrors are permitted.
- Make sure you're using the latest version of TWRP Recovery.
- Reboot your device into recovery mode.
- Tap "Install".
- Select Chtolly Kernel zip (chtolly-rx-ido-yyyymmdd.zip).
- Enable "Zip signature verification" to make sure you're not flashing a broken package!
- Swipe flash button.
- Enjoy KudProject release!
- The Linux Foundation (seriously)
- CodeAurora Forum (CAF)
- @Anik_khan, HighwayStar and ariafan from 4PDA
- @thewisenerd - Extending kernel tree support to ferrari
- @The Flash, @frap129, and @USBhost - The awesome GCC build script!
- @franciscofranco, @arter97, @flar2
- Other developers who I can't mention them all or I might get this section bigger than everything else. Credits for them are on commit identities.
Chtolly Kernel (ido), Kernel for the Xiaomi Redmi 3
Source Code: https://github.com/KudProject/androi...tree/chtolly-n
Kernel Special Features:
Status: No Longer Updated
Current Stable Version: r16
Stable Release Date: 2017-09-23
Last Updated 2017-09-23