Plain stock CM 12.1 (stable/cm-12.1-YOG7D)Changelog:
Camera2 is replaced with Snap
Added QCOM FM Radio
Added Omniswitch from Omnirom
- Restored FM Radio
- Enabled core_ctl
- Prebuilt (stock) kernel and vendor blobs updated to MIUI 7.3.2
- LED blinkSet both speed and length to pulse
Temporary fix for HAL driver allows blinking for primary colors, so #000101 becomes #00ffff, etc. Full range of colors requires kernel changes I believe.
Also current kernel does not have duty cycles patterns, so pulse speed and length is constant.
- Battery stats working
- Added keylayout for some headsets
- Battery current drain should be correctly reported now
- USB drive OTG mounting fixed
- Video capture fps/bitrate fixed
Recovery Flash ROM:
- Light detector might get stuck at NULL if no light is detected on boot (to be confirmed)
- Gyroscope/Orientation issue for some devices (devices with YAS for gravity/linear/gyro should be fine)
- Native FLAC audio not working (use VLC or poweramp for now)
- Audio must be played without headphones plugged in first time on boot, else audio might fail to route correctly to headphones.. it is a bit inconsistent
- Full range color LED blink
- SIM might require reboot first time to work correctly
- Full disk encryption does not work with camera (otherwise seems fine)
The issue is with vendor specific libraries (libmmcamera_s5k3l8_eeprom.so) segfault for unknown reasons.
- Currently undergoing testing
It is recommended to backup with TWRP before updating or installing
Require phone to be security unlocked to see contentsTWRP Recovery:
Device Manager -> MTP (unknown) -> Right Click Update Driver Software -> Browse -> Let me pick -> Portable Devices -> (Standard MTP Device) -> MTP Device
Volume (Up + Down) + Power
Code:Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. A lot.