[OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 | ido

Search This thread

MulderM

Jan 29, 2020
Hi everyone,
can anyone please reupload the latest LineageOs rom 14.1 for redmi 3 (ido) everywhere ?! - want to install this version but the redmi 3 lineage page shows :
"Whoops - this page doesn't exist This device has no available builds. Please select another device."

Big thanks

tahmid07

Feb 10, 2017
Dhaka
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
OnePlus 8T

Musawar_71

Jan 27, 2021
hello, can anyone provide me with a global rom for redmi 3 ( MIUI version 9.6.1.0). I tried dowloading from one online source but during installation on phone it gives the error " cannot verify update) . Or if some one can guide me how to resolve this error. thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    QQa2TSa.png
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint (FPC1020 only)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

What's not working :

• You tell me!

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Variant Compatibility :
    • This build is compatible with Redmi 3/Pro.

Downloads :

Credits :
    • @Men_in_black007 for helping me always!
    • CyanogenMod/LineageOS Team
    • My developer friends
    • Xiaomi: For providing the Kernel Source Code

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3

Contributors
    Anik_khan
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8916

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2016-10-27

Created 2016-10-16
    Last Updated 2017-01-25
    Long time no see? Heh i was busy with some other stuff. Though i managed to prepare sources for official weekly/nightly build. At these point we are going for weekly build because of some infrastructure issue. I updated the thread thoroughly. On this build there is several fixes like enabled Sdcardfs, Both sim as 3g, CVE and some other. Issues like battery percentage goes to 100%-97% after disconnecting charger, LED lagging will be fixed on next build. I uploaded patches for them on gerrit. Nothing more, go and grab the build. :)
    Reserved

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) Where are Developer options?
    A) Go to Settings > About phone, and press five times on Build number.

Q) How can I enable root access?
    A) Go to Settings > Developer options > Root access, and enable it for apps, adb or both.

Q) I don't like superuser icon in statusbar, can I install SuperSU?
    A) Yes, that would not show superuser icon in statusbar. This can break things.

Q) How do I update GApps? (Also useful if you have GApps related problems).
    A) Reboot to recovery. Wipe System, Cache and Dalvik Cache. Install ROM + GApps. (Yes, without rebooting). Reboot.
    Changelog for next official nightly:

* Added keydisabler support
    * Speaker volume lowered a bit
    * Fixed noise cancellation
    * Fixed Headset detection
    * Fixed Headset buttons
    * Reverted to LP camera stack (Camera quality improved)
    * Fixed sdcardfs for real

Hope you guys will like it.
    Thanks
    :)
    Guys is it late?