* All the firmwares, custom ROMs, official firmware updates, mods and tools mentioned here belong to their respective developers/owners.
* You will be doing everything at your own risk.
* The developers cannot be held responsible if you end up damaging or bricking your device.
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP.
The source code is updated frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features at the same time.
A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better.
Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), this is all done in free time with passion...
* Official website
* Official Build Status
* Bug Tracker
* MoKee Github
* MoKee Code Review
* MoKee Google+ community
-->> REMEMBER: MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING !!!
IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE ON YOUR DEVICE, SO FLASH IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.<<--
Coming from <= 5.0 or different ROM
* Format system, data, cache & dalvik cache
* Install ROM
* Install Gapps if required
Coming from previous build
* Install ROM
* Wipe cache & dalvik cache
* MoKee Developers
XDA: DevDB Information
[ROM][6.0.1][OFFICIAL] MoKee OpenSource Project
MoKee Dev Team
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x