FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL]XIAOMI TWRP FLASHER by Mauronofrio (WIN)

3,008 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,080

Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone, today I wanted to offer my latest project, a small and fast tool to install the latest TWRP recovery on your device xiaomi.

XIAOMI TWRP FLASHER screen

SUPPORTED DEVICE
  • Xiaomi Mi Max
  • Xiaomi Mi 5/Pro
  • Xiaomi Mi 4S
  • Xiaomi Mi Note/Pro
  • Xiaomi Mi 4
  • Xiaomi Redmi 3/3s
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MTK)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
  • Xiaomi Mi 4i
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime
  • Xiaomi Mi 4c
  • Xiaomi Mi Pad 2
  • Xiaomi Mi Pad
  • Xiaomi Mi 3

INSTRUCTIONS
This TOOL can install lastest TWRP recovery through fastboot commands. So you can choose to rebbot in fastboot mode manually or checking "With adb reboot" before click on FLASH. When you click on flash the tool will download and flash ther recovery automatically (If the recovery has already been downlaoded it will not be downloaded again). At each startup, the tool will automatically check for updates and if there it will ask you if you want to download them or not.

HOW TO INSTALL
  • Download the tool;
  • Unzip the tool in a folder;
  • Click on "Setup" or "Setup.exe";
  • Click on "Install";
  • Waiting for the end of the process;
  • Enjoy the TOOL.

NOTE
I could not test all supported device, so if you try it please let leave a feedback.

CONTACTS
If you think it necessary to add new features or other recovery or you want to add a new device support please comments or send me a private message or send me an email to [email protected] (If you want to add support for additional device, please send me the link to download the lastest recovery)

DOWNLOAD

XIAOMI TWRP FLASHER

DONATE LINK:

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Donate link
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free

25th June 2016, 06:46 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Will try it.. But how about dm verity check on some redmi device? Including mine.. Redmi 3.
26th June 2016, 08:22 PM |#3  
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 196

More
I guess, this is only for unlocked bootloaders, correct?
26th June 2016, 10:44 PM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSoul

I guess, this is only for unlocked bootloaders, correct?

yes
The Following User Says Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
27th June 2016, 07:19 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
It worked perfectly, thanks for the tool
29th June 2016, 02:22 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I hv unlocked bootloader redmi 3, currently using miui 8 rom (china dev). How to reboot into twrp recovery mode once i've installed twrp using this tool? Regarding wth dm-verity thing in miui rom?
Thanks in advance.
29th June 2016, 03:46 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
press volume up and volume down before while on your phone
29th June 2016, 03:52 PM |#8  
this tool flash only recovery
30th June 2016, 04:27 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
dm-verity
As mentioned by @ronyprakasa and @bucks_26 above, I would also like to know if this tool would solve the dm-verity problem on the Redmi 3. Or is there an option in the recovery to disable the check like what was mentioned in http ://en. miui. com/thread-298586-1-1. html? Thanks in advance!
8th July 2016, 02:07 PM |#10  
Flag Petrozavodsk
Thanks Meter: 1,965

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

[*]Xiaomi Redmi 3/3s

Hi. Cool app, but why redmi 3 and redmi 3s in one row? They have different processors, different Android version with different partitions.
Can I know the source from where your program download twrp images?
The Following User Says Thank You to Lovetz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lovetz Ad-Free
1st August 2016, 10:06 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

Hello everyone, today I wanted to offer my latest project, a small and fast tool to install the latest TWRP recovery on your device xiaomi.

XIAOMI TWRP FLASHER screen

SUPPORTED DEVICE
  • Xiaomi Mi Max
  • Xiaomi Mi 5/Pro
  • Xiaomi Mi 4S
  • Xiaomi Mi Note/Pro
  • Xiaomi Mi 4
  • Xiaomi Redmi 3/3s
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MTK)
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
  • Xiaomi Mi 4i
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime
  • Xiaomi Mi 4c
  • Xiaomi Mi Pad 2
  • Xiaomi Mi Pad
  • Xiaomi Mi 3

INSTRUCTIONS
This TOOL can install lastest TWRP recovery through fastboot commands. So you can choose to rebbot in fastboot mode manually or checking "With adb reboot" before click on FLASH. When you click on flash the tool will download and flash ther recovery automatically (If the recovery has already been downlaoded it will not be downloaded again). At each startup, the tool will automatically check for updates and if there it will ask you if you want to download them or not.

HOW TO INSTALL
  • Download the tool;
  • Unzip the tool in a folder;
  • Click on "Setup" or "Setup.exe";
  • Click on "Install";
  • Waiting for the end of the process;
  • Enjoy the TOOL.

NOTE
I could not test all supported device, so if you try it please let leave a feedback.

CONTACTS
If you think it necessary to add new features or other recovery or you want to add a new device support please comments or send me a private message or send me an email to [email protected] (If you want to add support for additional device, please send me the link to download the lastest recovery)

DOWNLOAD

XIAOMI TWRP FLASHER

DONATE LINK:

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Donate link

Here a redmi Note 3 Pro does not work.
Put in fastboot, plugged the USB flash and clicked, downloaded, then appeared to complete TWRP message, but not installed on my device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootlaoder, flash, tool, twrp, xiaomi

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)