LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Fingerprint (FPC1020 only)
- Video Playback
What's not working :
Where's my features :
- LineageOS is in development process so don't complain about xyz features missing.
- Download the build
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build
Variant Compatibility :
- This build is compatible with Redmi 3/Pro.
- Build: lineage-15.0-20170917-UNOFFICIAL-ido.zip
- Google Apps: Use any android 8.0 compatible GApps.
- HighwayStar for helping me always!
- LineageOS Team
- My developer friends
- Xiaomi: For providing the Kernel Source Code
LineageOS 15.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3
Source Code: https://github.com/ido-dev
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Current Beta Version: 1
Beta Release Date: 2017-09-17
Last Updated 2017-09-17