[help]unbrick xiaomi redmi 3 pro no fastboot no recovery!

Search This thread

leocap33

Mar 10, 2018
Hi everyone i have a xiaomi redmi 3 pro i think because it has 4 gb of ram, and it doesnt on anymore. I was flashing the stock rom with twrp but it block the process, I turned off my phone and now it doesn't on. No fastboot, No recovery, nothing. The screen doesn't on.
I've tried to connect it with the computer, and it shows a "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM 20)" so I've read some guides that made me use the xiaomi flash tool but when I tried to install the global rom but il fails with "cannot receive hello packet"

PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO!

Wikusaurus

Aug 13, 2018
Hi everyone i have a xiaomi redmi 3 pro i think because it has 4 gb of ram, and it doesnt on anymore. I was flashing the stock rom with twrp but it block the process, I turned off my phone and now it doesn't on. No fastboot, No recovery, nothing. The screen doesn't on.
I've tried to connect it with the computer, and it shows a "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM 20)" so I've read some guides that made me use the xiaomi flash tool but when I tried to install the global rom but il fails with "cannot receive hello packet"

PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO!

I have very similiar problem with you, i hope someone has a solution

Dexaderon

Feb 9, 2015
Hello, is it possible that I have my phone bricked after a battery replacement?
Heres what happened: I had obviously a battery problem. So I ordered one from ebay and I replaced it. The new battery seem to work, however the phone will not respond to the buttons. Not any buttons. Only if I plug in a cable, mi logo appears for a few seconds and then a big battery bar shows for a few more seconds. Then nothing. (If I put in the old battery and I plug in a cable, the reaction is the same BUT no battery bar appears). The phone does not respond to any buttons like vol +/- holding together with power on, etc. Any help? Thanks, Filip.

immns

Hello, is it possible that I have my phone bricked after a battery replacement?
Heres what happened: I had obviously a battery problem. So I ordered one from ebay and I replaced it. The new battery seem to work, however the phone will not respond to the buttons. Not any buttons. Only if I plug in a cable, mi logo appears for a few seconds and then a big battery bar shows for a few more seconds. Then nothing. (If I put in the old battery and I plug in a cable, the reaction is the same BUT no battery bar appears). The phone does not respond to any buttons like vol +/- holding together with power on, etc. Any help? Thanks, Filip.

your battery/connector/header(on mainboard side) seems broken. battery usually does not impact any software. It's better if you open new thread specifically about your problem, so anyone can join to discuss further.