[Treble] CrDroid Oreo with Treble support

Search This thread

y3t5r7

Account currently disabled
Aug 13, 2012
Review!

Is there somebody generous enough to share with us any review/detailed opinion of using CrDroid Oreo with Treble support on Xiaomi Redmi 3 pro(ido)?
Thx!

Is there somebody generous enough to share with us any review/detailed opinion of using CrDroid Oreo with Treble support on Xiaomi Redmi 3 pro(ido)?
Thx!
i requested screenshots of crDroid treble which never comes, let alone detailed review :laugh:
all about talk and talk here and you have to try it for yourself.

i don't want to try it because i'm currently happy with latest rom i'm using. i just want to wait for @WinKarbik 's unofficial rr treble release.

mateus_reds

Oct 26, 2016
Screenshot Redmi 3 pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_Treble_Check_20180821-172217.png
    Screenshot_Treble_Check_20180821-172217.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 326
Agreed! - Therefore I switched back to Anik Kahn's last build of Lineage 7.1.2 (Nougat) from 13-08/2018, which has a good SOT and no visible bugs for me.

Download-link for this Lineage-build.
nougat? :eek: there are stable oreo roms for ido and you chose n, while everybody is anticipating p.
anyway, you have to update unbooted treble rr 20180805 of your thread, it could save everybody's life :p

gloeyisk

Jun 17, 2017
Cimahi
Agreed! - Therefore I switched back to Anik Kahn's last build of Lineage 7.1.2 (Nougat) from 13-08/2018, which has a good SOT and no visible bugs for me.

Well if you still interest in Nougat, official LineageOS 14.1 made an update weeks ago which is now Anik's build seem outdated. Latest build of LOS 14.1 is 0823 build.
Anyway, just give you a comparison. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

nougat? :eek: there are stable oreo roms for ido and you chose n, while everybody is anticipating p.
anyway, you have to update unbooted treble rr 20180805 of your thread, it could save everybody's life :p

So far there's currently no Oreo builds stable till now. If you think that's stable OK thanks but everyone got theirs own setup meant stable or not for them.
So far I'm still preferable Nougat as daily usage.

Well if you still interest in Nougat, official LineageOS 14.1 made an update weeks ago which is now Anik's build seem outdated. Latest build of LOS 14.1 is 0823 build.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

So far there's currently no Oreo builds stable till now. If you think that's stable OK thanks but everyone got theirs own setup meant stable or not for them.
have you tried rr 20180730? as i remember you said only tried crdroid & los. i'm currently using it nearly a month and so are others that asked for link without any reported problems. so stable, smooth, good battery life, no errors, no fc, everything works fine as i'm writing this. if in anyhow there's someone is facing problem with it maybe there was something wrong with his/her installation setup and that's not rom's failure.

Last edited:

gloeyisk

Jun 17, 2017
Cimahi
have you tried rr 20180730? as i remember you said only tried crdroid & los. i'm currently using it nearly a month and so are others that asked for link without any reported problems. so stable, smooth, good battery life, no errors, no fc, everything works fine as i'm writing this. if in anyhow there's someone is facing problem with it maybe there was something wrong with his/her setup installation and that's not rom's failure.

Atm I'm currently stick with crDroid 0730 build. Seem fine.

Reactions: makopls
I've fixed, all of them.
how did you fix it? show me. you said preferable nougat, yet you said stick with crdroid, is it crdroid nougat? either you're using los nougat and never tested crdroid or you're using crdroid and talking cr*p about nougat.

i remember you were recommending rom to others, yet you haven't tested it and it was unbooted rom. don't talk something you don't know and don't quote me again unless you know what you're saying.

gloeyisk

Jun 17, 2017
Cimahi
how did you fix it? show me. you said preferable nougat, yet you said stick with crdroid, is it crdroid nougat? either you're using los nougat and never tested crdroid or you're using crdroid and talking cr*p about nougat.

i remember you were recommending rom to others, yet you haven't tested it and it was unbooted rom. don't talk something you don't know and don't quote me again unless you know what you're saying.

I'm use this ROM and also I've tested it, if you asking "preferable" for ido YES the answer is NOUGAT.
And stop for being a hero, just because you can't fixed those issues you can easily judging me with your sh*t. This is my device so I can choose which ROM I want to use so just read my messages wisely.

Last edited:
Reactions: makopls

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone. Today or tomorrow I will push rr treble after fixing some bugs
    Most anticipated news. At last Treble Support for our Redmi 3 (Ido) devices.
    Ariafan and WinKarbik made this project for us. What they did - he shared the HALs (Hardware Abstraction Layers simpler - vendor) from the Android Framework, used the cust section (which is useless on custom), moved HALs (vendor) into it. Now we can use this project, there are assemblies from official teams.
    Xposed and Substratum work fine, magisk modules are not everything, usual modules and patches look rebuilt under treble, the ways of mounting have changed.
    This is from Ariafan
    crDroid Treble
    On top of it (with standard wipes) you can put GSI firmware (I tested AOSP 8.1 from phhuson). I (Redmi 3 2/16) from the "iron" did not work only taking photos in the stock camera (the video shoots, and they say in Cameringo there is a photo shoot, but I did not check it). Installation through any Recovery with Project Treble support
    Download rom: https://yadi.sk/d/EKRUczm33aD7VU
    Rom description: CrDroid v4.5, Oreo 8.1
    Build date: 2018-08-13.

Our Device is A only. Flash A only gsi.
    Credit: Ariafan, Winkarbik from 4pda
    Enjoy and hit Thanks below.
    Use this thread for Treble discussion for Our Ido.
    Hello to everybody!
    Can we just go back to share impressions about ido treble support?
    Can we, please, start share!
    This topic is to important to us for let it die!
    What're you waiting for? ariafan's crDroid is on halted maybe he stop development. And also if you want a new build there are WinKarbik's LOS 15.1 with Treble support released already.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Here's the download link for WinKarbik's LOS 15.1 latest build with Treble support.
    http://91.230.191.45:8081/lineage-15.1-20180923-UNOFFICIAL-ido.zip

Sent from my Redmi 3 using XDA Labs
    3 questions to crdoid 0730 :

- whatsapp video
    - instagram video
    - stock recents instead of slim

how are they? i have tried the rom.

I've fixed, all of them.