[ROM] Android One on markw by SonicBSV

Search This thread

Ferdinandgab

Jul 31, 2013
hello people i really wanna try this rom, at the moment i have a 4 prime, and some questiond that i hope someone here can tell me.
what bugs does this rom have?
i have the FPC fingerprint, will this work ok?
also, what does camera (hal3) means? does this has the google camera o xiaomi camera?
also, in the first post the creator says "Works: Camera (hal3), sound, fingerprint (FPC / Goodix need to be checked), LEDs, IR port. Use Root" what do i have to use root for? i have to edit something to make things work? sorry for all the questiong i hope you guys can help me i really wanna try this

Dr_Halo

Nov 19, 2012
Torino
hello people i really wanna try this rom, at the moment i have a 4 prime, and some questiond that i hope someone here can tell me.
what bugs does this rom have?
No bugs
i have the FPC fingerprint, will this work ok?
Yes, only Goodix don't work
also, what does camera (hal3) means? does this has the google camera o xiaomi camera?
I think that you can install a modded google camera apk if you want, the rom comes with xiaomi one.
also, in the first post the creator says "Works: Camera (hal3), sound, fingerprint (FPC / Goodix need to be checked), LEDs, IR port. Use Root" what do i have to use root for? i have to edit something to make things work? sorry for all the questiong i hope you guys can help me i really wanna try this
I've used Magisk, but I din't really have to do nothing to make the rom working

Reactions: Ferdinandgab

kecon

Mar 19, 2018
didn't charge when device off.
its not work.
no badge notification, its look like symbian phone.

Ferdinandgab

Jul 31, 2013
[/QUOTE]

didn't charge when device off.
its not work.
no badge notification, its look like symbian phone.

you can't charge the phone when the device is off? is this a new bug?
badge notifications are not avaliable on the stock launcher(on android oreo it is but not in 7.1.2 or older i think) , you can download third party launcher for that, like nova.

let's hope someone answers abot the charging thing

Last edited:

Ferdinandgab

Jul 31, 2013
just flashed the rom, everything works fine except "unfortunately android.process.media has stopped " when a open google photos app, is there a solution for this?

Ferdinandgab

Jul 31, 2013
Google photo is working fine for me
yeah i did some research and that error shows up when a download is not finished.
the rom is really good, no bugs at all.
the only one was in the camera it turned shaky and couldnot take a pic. i have to change to other rom because i use the camera a lot.
one that is fixed i will hapilly get back, maybe with oreo.
really great work to the developer!!

rshloosh

Dec 2, 2016
I have a new issue from last night using the latest ROM from the 20 July.when I'm connected ting a cable to charge I'm getting a message and I see that I get slow charge plus while charging I'm phone vibrates every few minutes , anyone?

Reactions: TheFors

TheFors

Jun 1, 2017
Samsung Galaxy A70
I have a new issue from last night using the latest ROM from the 20 July.when I'm connected ting a cable to charge I'm getting a message and I see that I get slow charge plus while charging I'm phone vibrates every few minutes , anyone?
Same. On Lineage OS it constantly turns on/off when it's on the charger, on MiracleDROID do it same after 15min plus constantly vibrates when I'm in a Viber call.
Something is wrong with Nosgoth kernel.

Reactions: rshloosh

Top Liked Posts