Hey folks, since our beloved LOS 14 by Razziell was apparently discontinued because Razziell retired and took off all of his ROM Downloads, I went on 4pda and searched for alternatives.
With the help of Google Translate I was actually able to find this ROM by karevn, which is a direct fork of Razziell's version and since runs as stable as the old ROM.
DISCLAIMER: This is not my work by any means, I only discovered this ROM and thought it should be on xda too.
This ROM has some additional features ahead of Razziells version, most importantly OTA Updates!
Yes, It's true, this ROM will update automatically OTA when new versions are released, I could verify this myself.
I mirrored the Download on my Google Drive, since it is a little inconvenient to download from Yandex.Disk if you have no account there already.
Google Drive: here
Yandex.disk 06.10.17: here
Installation is not different to any other Custom ROM, just clean flash the downloaded ZIP via TWRP, then flash GAPPS (I recommend the Nano package)
[Detailed instructions for installation:]At first I tried flashing this as kind of a continuous update from Razziells LOS 14.1, since it's using the same sources with little tweaks, which worked fine at first, but later showed problems in the form of repeating App Crashes of certain apps (mostly Google Apps) which didn't go away even after formatting /system and installing the ROM and GAPPS again, so I had to do a full clean flash unfortunately
- Download ROM Zip to Internal Storage or microSD-Card
- Boot to TWRP
- Click Wipe --> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART-Cache, System, Data and Cache, donÄt select Internal Storage unless you want to wipe your documents, downloads etc.
- Click the home-button and then select install
- Select the downloaded Zip-File, then click 'Add more Zips' to select other, optional Zips like GAPPS, Magisk etc.
- After Installation is finished do Dalvik Cache / Cache wipe
- Reboot to System
- Your Done!
I don't recommend trying the same as I did, since it turned out very unstable and not really usable. So simply do a clean flash and you're good to go!
Useful: official TWRP download link, discontinued, but very stable: here
Old Thread of Razziell LOS ROM: here