This is not bootanimation, this is the splash screen (the 'Mi' boot logo which is displayed when device is switched ON)
This is for Redmi 4 Pro/Prime Only (which has 1080x1920 resolution)..
For Redmi 4 or 4A, please send your device's splash.img as given in link below.
(For other devices, please send me your splash.img so that I can create a tool for you too.)
1. Rooted Redmi 4 Pro/Prime (any ROM)
2. Optional: Terminal Emulator app or Custom Recovery or atleast working fastboot in computer
3. You're proceeding at your own risk.
STEPS to create splash.img:
1. Download & Extract this in computer: Redmi_4_Prime_Pro_Splash_Maker.zip
2. Make sure you have a picture with resolution 1080x1920px.
3. Now copy your picture inside "pics" folder and rename your picture as logo.png or logo.jpg (according to its format).
4. Finally, run the 'CREATE_LOGO.bat' to create splash.img and flashable zip file, which you can find inside the "output" folder after completion.
STEPS to flash splash.img:
Optional: To backup your original splash.img:
dd if=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/splash of=/sdcard/splash.img
Now, Choose any one easy method:
a. To flash from recovery:
Transfer the flashable_splash.zip to your device and flash from TWRP or CWM or Philz or any other custom recovery.
b. To flash from Terminal Emulator:
Transfer the splash.img to your device's Internal Storage, Open Terminal Emulator & enter the following to flash it:
su dd if=/sdcard/splash.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/splash
fastboot flash splash splash.img
Incase something goes wrong or device doesn't bootup, flash the stock splash.img from custom recovery or fastboot.
1. Thanks to @ishehad who provided the stock splash.img of his Redmi 4 Pro
2. This is just a modified copy of the tool for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
Hit the Thanks button if it worked for you
You're welcome to post the splash images that you created..