FORUMS

[ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL] crDroid v-5.8 [ROLEX]

49 posts
Thanks Meter: 86
 
Post Reply Email Thread

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!


Features
Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)


Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!


DOWNLOAD ROM


GAPPS: opengapps.org

First time installing crDroid to your ENTER-PHONE-NAME, or coming from another ROM: <--THESE MAY NEED UPDATING FOR YOUR PARTICULAR DEVICE; BE THOROUGH IN INSTRUCTIONS-->

** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)
1) Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip <--& vendor img, if applicable--> to your device
2) Boot into Recovery
3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
4) Flash ROM
8) Flash gapps
9) Boot up

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

KNOWN ISSUES
Nothing Everything Working Fine

Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files

Thanks to:

- ENTER-SPECIFIC-THANKS-HERE-IF-YOU-HAVE-THEM
- Google
- LineageOS
- SlimRoms
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- OmniRom
- NamelessROM
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

XDA:DevDB Information
crDroid, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 4a

Contributors
Arpon sarkar
Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 5.8
Stable Release Date: 2019-10-01

Created 2019-10-01
Last Updated 2019-10-01
2nd October 2019, 06:34 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
is anyone trying this, how good is the battery life compared to the other pie roms, is lineage based roms are better in battery than aosp based roms
The Following User Says Thank You to Redmi 4A abdal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Redmi 4A abdal Ad-Free
2nd October 2019, 11:24 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 86
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmi 4A abdal

is anyone trying this, how good is the battery life compared to the other pie roms, is lineage based roms are better in battery than aosp based roms

yes u will get also better bb in crDroid
2nd October 2019, 03:46 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arpon sarkar

yes u will get also better bb in crDroid

OK thanks I will try this rom, do I need quota feature enabled recovery like pe
The Following User Says Thank You to Redmi 4A abdal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Redmi 4A abdal Ad-Free
2nd October 2019, 07:18 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 86
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmi 4A abdal

OK thanks I will try this rom, do I need quota feature enabled recovery like pe


yes now every roms come with quota feature btw Q coming soon stay tuned
The Following User Says Thank You to Arpon sarkar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Arpon sarkar Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 07:21 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
When will be android 10 available
9th October 2019, 12:45 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Screen auto rotation don't work..... Solution???
12th October 2019, 03:30 AM |#8  
Shiroyuki82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Caloocan
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Smooth rom, but sometimes the animations are a little bit lags, tho the rom are working fine asf
17th October 2019, 10:31 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Can anyone send me apk Quickstep launcher from this rom?
24th October 2019, 10:58 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arpon sarkar


crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!


Features
Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)


Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!


DOWNLOAD ROM


GAPPS: opengapps.org

First time installing crDroid to your ENTER-PHONE-NAME, or coming from another ROM: <--THESE MAY NEED UPDATING FOR YOUR PARTICULAR DEVICE; BE THOROUGH IN INSTRUCTIONS-->

** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)
1) Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip <--& vendor img, if applicable--> to your device
2) Boot into Recovery
3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
4) Flash ROM
8) Flash gapps
9) Boot up

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

KNOWN ISSUES
Nothing Everything Working Fine

Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files

Thanks to:

- ENTER-SPECIFIC-THANKS-HERE-IF-YOU-HAVE-THEM
- Google
- LineageOS
- SlimRoms
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- OmniRom
- NamelessROM
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

XDA:DevDB Information
crDroid, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 4a

Contributors
Arpon sarkar
Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 5.8
Stable Release Date: 2019-10-01

Created 2019-10-01
Last Updated 2019-10-01

Excuse me sir, I want to report a bug on the Pie Control feature.
When I want to enable Pie Control, my phone suddenly got black screen and can't do anything, even though I reboot my phone.
I was forced to do hardreset (wipe data, dalvik cache, cache, internal) and lost all my data
I hope you can fix this problem on the next build later.
Thank you so much!

Here is the logcat:
drive*google*com/file/d/1-5wjC00VaqZpjL11zGO8DrrbLd41uVJy/view?usp=drivesdk
26th October 2019, 02:24 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 86
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by godenk789

Excuse me sir, I want to report a bug on the Pie Control feature.
When I want to enable Pie Control, my phone suddenly got black screen and can't do anything, even though I reboot my phone.
I was forced to do hardreset (wipe data, dalvik cache, cache, internal) and lost all my data
I hope you can fix this problem on the next build later.
Thank you so much!

Here is the logcat:
drive*google*com/file/d/1-5wjC00VaqZpjL11zGO8DrrbLd41uVJy/view?usp=drivesdk


Oky Thanks for the bug report but i dropped official support for Redmi 4A
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes