- Added toggle to disable sensor usage for some apps
- Added option for brightness slider in QuickQS panel
- Added 6 new clock styles
- Fixed disappearing date section on custom clock in some cases
- Improvements for weather on lockscreen
- Fixed Android crash with RGB wallpaper
- Added new font - Accuratist
- Added new and working stock calendar app

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/10.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Normal 5 wipes
  • Again reboot to recovery
  • Flash ROM and gapps
  • (Optional) Flash magisk
  • Reboot to system

Update installation:
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Normal wipes (exclude internal and data)
  • Flash rom and gapps
  • Reboot to system

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel: kernel url

Download:
ROM https://crdroid.net/rolex
Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crdroidandroid/android_vendor_crDroidOTA/10.0/changelog_rolex.txt

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Community Telegram
Donate to help our team pay server costs
Support device maintainer

XDA:DevDB Information
CrDroid, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 4a

Contributors
adi153
ROM OS Version: Android 10
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 6.7
Stable Release Date: 2020-06-07

Created 2020-01-06
Last Updated 2020-06-07

Redmi 4A abdal

Apr 8, 2019
Device time changes to incorrect after rebooting,
Plz add double tap to ambient display feature in next update

digidad

Jan 14, 2011
Installed last night. Running smooth and stable. Performance is great. Only problem I've noticed is the camera won't save to SD card. Any quick fix for that? Please let me know. Thanks! Great work!

Paul T

Sep 20, 2018
Installed last night. Running smooth and stable. Performance is great. Only problem I've noticed is the camera won't save to SD card. Any quick fix for that? Please let me know. Thanks! Great work!
The camera does actually save to SD card, but it goes to a very strange destination, if you go to your SD card > Android > data then you'll find a folder called org.lineageos.snap, in that folder (when you've taken a photo) you'll find a folder named files and in that folder you'll find your photo. I've tried many things to try to direct my photos to my SD card and then to the camera folder, but never had any luck. I just leave at phone storage then move them to SD card > camera using my gallery app.

Reactions: MaxisMan

digidad

Jan 14, 2011
The camera does actually save to SD card, but it goes to a very strange destination, if you go to your SD card > Android > data then you'll find a folder called org.lineageos.snap, in that folder (when you've taken a photo) you'll find a folder named files and in that folder you'll find your photo. I've tried many things to try to direct my photos to my SD card and then to the camera folder, but never had any luck. I just leave at phone storage then move them to SD card > camera using my gallery app.

Is there a way to make the Gallery app display photos from this location (org.lineageos.snap)?

Paul T

Sep 20, 2018
Is there a way to make the Gallery app display photos from this location (org.lineageos.snap)?
I'm using simple gallery pro and it does allow you to include 'other' folders to display. I've just tested it and set the camera to save to SD card then SGP has in it's setting to manage included folders, which you can then point it to org.lineageos.snap

digidad

Jan 14, 2011
I'm using simple gallery pro and it does allow you to include 'other' folders to display. I've just tested it and set the camera to save to SD card then SGP has in it's setting to manage included folders, which you can then point it to org.lineageos.snap

Thanks, That worked as an option.

The thread below suggests that this is fixed in the newest Lineageos 16.0 builds. Pictures will be shown in Gallery stored in Android/data/org.lineageos.snap/files

https://gitlab.com/LineageOS/issues/android/issues/268

digidad

Jan 14, 2011
Have you flashed the Pixel launcher addon?.When i flash pixel launcher the other launcher don't work.
I tried the rom. It is great. Also adoptable storage worked after 4 tries. However, i think that the battery and the time logo in the status bar are too much near the end of display. Is there any option to move them a little away from the screen border.

I haven't tried Pixel launcher addon. The status bar is fully customizable in the CrDroid settings.

wasay.65

Apr 6, 2018
karachi
I haven't tried Pixel launcher addon. The status bar is fully customizable in the CrDroid settings.

OK. Anyways i have flashed the pixel launcher cuz i didn't like the stock launcher. It is working fine. Why is it in beta state, everything is fine till now. I would say it is better stable then PE.

Last edited:

digidad

Jan 14, 2011
OK. Anyways i have flashed the pixel launcher cuz i didn't like the stock launcher. It is working fine. Why is it in beta state, everything is fine till now. I would say it is better stable then PE.

I agree - not sure why it is Beta status. I have less issues with this ROM so far than PE9 (which I previously thought was pretty great). With PE9, I had very slow download speeds and would often need to reboot my phone to 'automatically' rejoin a saved Wifi network. CrDroid seems pretty solid - especially for a 10 ROM. :good: :good:

Reactions: Deatrg

wasay.65

Apr 6, 2018
karachi
Anyone notice the volume with bluetooth speaker. I have kept it an seven steps. On the third step, the volume is like 40% and on the fourth step it is 80%. I have tried 15 steps and the same result. On the fith and above the audio is too luod on my headphones.

Last edited:

wasay.65

Apr 6, 2018
karachi
A few qustions:
1. Can i dirty flash the new update Found it in the main post
2. I have adoptable storage. Does dirty flash damage adoptable storage.
3. What are the steps for dirty flash. Do gapps remain after dirty flash.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

digidad

Jan 14, 2011
See comments on 6.0 thread. Several have reported issues with networking including WiFi, Data and Bluetooth not working after installing 6.2. Caution advised.

MaxisMan

Dec 9, 2014
See comments on 6.0 thread. Several have reported issues with networking including WiFi, Data and Bluetooth not working after installing 6.2. Caution advised.

Is the WiFi working now on the 01-13 update (dirty flash)? Also OP why are there 3 separate threads for the same ROM lol

digidad

Jan 14, 2011
WiFi is working fine. I was on 1/3 build and updated using the 'check for updates' feature which reboots to TWRP. I guess that would be a 'dirty flash'.

Reactions: MaxisMan

digidad

Jan 14, 2011
Hello. Unfortunately my redmi 4a screen broke. But touch is working fine. Only some cracks. Should i leave it like that or replace my screen. If possible can i put on a screen protector. I know its out of topic but please help.

I don't know about where you live, but here it would probably cost around the same to repair as it would to purchase another used phone with better specs.

If you really want a Redmi 4A, eBay might be an option. For example: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Xiaomi-Red...rbished-Smartphone-2-16GB-3-32GB/184083855252

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Changelog
    - Initial crDroid 6.7 code
    - June Security Patch
    - Added OOS style notification dismiss button
    - Added toggle to disable sensor usage for some apps
    - Added option for brightness slider in QuickQS panel
    - Added 6 new clock styles
    - Fixed disappearing date section on custom clock in some cases
    - Improvements for weather on lockscreen
    - Fixed Android crash with RGB wallpaper
    - Added new font - Accuratist
    - Added new and working stock calendar app

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/10.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Normal 5 wipes
    • Flash ROM and gapps
    • Reboot to system

Update installation:
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Normal wipes (exclude internal and data)
    • Flash rom and gapps
    • Reboot to system

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: kernel url

Download:
    ROM https://crdroid.net/rolex
    Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crdroidandroid/android_vendor_crDroidOTA/10.0/changelog_rolex.txt

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs
    Support device maintainer

XDA:DevDB Information
    CrDroid, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 4a

Contributors
    adi153
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 6.7
    Stable Release Date: 2020-06-07

Created 2020-01-06
    Last Updated 2020-06-07
    Successfully updated to CrDroid 6.3 02/12/2020
    Also updated to FlameGApps-10.0-Basic-arm64-20200209.zip
    Everything seems to be working fine.
    Thanks adi153 for your work maintaining this ROM. Much appreciated!

I agree - not sure why it is Beta status. I have less issues with this ROM so far than PE9 (which I previously thought was pretty great). With PE9, I had very slow download speeds and would often need to reboot my phone to 'automatically' rejoin a saved Wifi network. CrDroid seems pretty solid - especially for a 10 ROM. :good: :good:
    This kernel is an overkill

The cpu minimum frequency is locked to 960Mhz. This is too high. It wastes battery power. Cpu frequency for idle should be 384Mhz. For page scrolling 600Mhz. For video playback 787Mhz. App loading 960Mhz. Low resource requiring tasks should not be carried out at high frequency unnecessarily.