As we all know, camera quality on non-MIUI custom ROMs is unfortunately subpar. But the Google Camera HDR port helps alleviate this issue by improving image quality. You can learn more about it here.
PixyOS 2.0 (Android 9.0 Pie). However, it should theoretically work fine on any Android Pie-based ROM.
1. Check if camera2api is already enabled. You can use the Manual Camera Compatibility app (link). If all are green, you can skip step 2. If it's red, contine to the next step.
2. Enable camera2api. There are two ways to do this: manually adding a line in build.prop or by flashing a Magisk module. (link)
3. Download the app. These are the versions I can confirm working on the ROM (If you do find other versions that work, please do report it here):
• What's the difference?
• Features that don't work or buggy:
- Slow Motion (use Nokia Camera instead)
- Dark video recording (may depend on ROM)
• FAQ's and Troubleshooting Tips