[CLOSED][4.9][ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][sakura] LineageOS 16.0[09.04.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Revanth_24

Recognized Developer
Oct 1, 2018

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

This 4.9 Kernel Based Rom/Kernel Was Actually Inspired From Rama[ Can Find his ID in the Contributions Area ]. He Was The Guy Who Started this Project For Vince & Then For Sakura, he Actually Discontinued In the Middle. The Other Minor Kernel Based Work was done by Faarish.
So Here We Introduce the 1st Rom with 4.9 Kernel Base.

ROM : DOWNLOAD ROM

GAPPS: DOWNLOAD GAPPS

First time installing Lineage 4.9 Kernel Based Rom to your Redmi 6 Pro, or coming from another ROM:

** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)
1) Copy Lineage zip, gapps zip
2) Boot into Recovery
3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
4) Flash ROM
8) Flash gapps
9) Boot up

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOs:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

KNOWN ISSUES
Torch Wont Work

Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files

Thanks to:

- Faarish [ For Fixing Some Kernel Related Issues ]
- Zeelog
- Abhishek Agarwal
- My Pro Testers Group
- Google
- LineageOS
- SlimRoms
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- OmniRom
- NamelessROM
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

DONATE

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOs 4.9 Kernel Based, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro

Contributors
RevanthTolety, rama982, flex1911, Faarish
Source Code: https://github.com/Revanth/kernel_xiaomi_msm8953/tree/lineage-16.0-4.9

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
Beta Release Date: 2019-04-09

Created 2019-04-09
Last Updated 2019-04-09​

Last edited:

ananxd

Feb 14, 2016
İstanbul
Thanks for good job. Why RR discounted ? Do you plan update ur kernel on future ? Pls answer :highfive: :fingers-crossed: :good:

Revanth_24

Recognized Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for good job. Why RR discounted ? Do you plan update ur kernel on future ? Pls answer :highfive: :fingers-crossed: :good:

Lets Not Go OT, Talking About other Roms Here :good: . And yeah Dont Expect Kernel Updates anytime soon. Once 4.9 kernel based Roms are Pretty Stable, I would Work on ThunderStorm 4.9 Kernel Base:):D

Revanth_24

Recognized Developer
Oct 1, 2018
its a good question and here is answer....
kernel 4.9 improve performance and battery life. Main thing, amongst other things like improved security and way newer drivers, is the EAS.

It isnt A Good Question Atleast. And When Coming to the Answer , I Knew it Long Back! So Thats the Only Reason I worked on this.

[ The Answer You Gave is Pretty Much Similar to What i have told to Other People in Telegram Group:fingers-crossed:]

jackint

Apr 21, 2017
Ir blaster doesn't work even after flashing "permissiver zip".
Also when trying to adjust the volume in full screen mode you can't see the volume dialog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

This 4.9 Kernel Based Rom/Kernel Was Actually Inspired From Rama[ Can Find his ID in the Contributions Area ]. He Was The Guy Who Started this Project For Vince & Then For Sakura, he Actually Discontinued In the Middle. The Other Minor Kernel Based Work was done by Faarish.
    So Here We Introduce the 1st Rom with 4.9 Kernel Base.

ROM : DOWNLOAD ROM

GAPPS: DOWNLOAD GAPPS

First time installing Lineage 4.9 Kernel Based Rom to your Redmi 6 Pro, or coming from another ROM:

** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)
    1) Copy Lineage zip, gapps zip
    2) Boot into Recovery
    3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
    4) Flash ROM
    8) Flash gapps
    9) Boot up

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

Upgrading from earlier version of LineageOs:
    The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

KNOWN ISSUES
    Torch Wont Work

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running the included kernel
    - have installed any mods such as Xposed!
    - have modified system files

Thanks to:

- Faarish [ For Fixing Some Kernel Related Issues ]
    - Zeelog
    - Abhishek Agarwal
    - My Pro Testers Group
    - Google
    - LineageOS
    - SlimRoms
    - AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
    - OmniRom
    - NamelessROM
    - Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

DONATE

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOs 4.9 Kernel Based, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro

Contributors
    RevanthTolety, rama982, flex1911, Faarish
    Source Code: https://github.com/Revanth/kernel_xiaomi_msm8953/tree/lineage-16.0-4.9

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2019-04-09

Created 2019-04-09
    Last Updated 2019-04-09​

Lets Not Go OT, Talking About other Roms Here :good: . And yeah Dont Expect Kernel Updates anytime soon. Once 4.9 kernel based Roms are Pretty Stable, I would Work on ThunderStorm 4.9 Kernel Base:):D
    Thanks for the rom. I have faced flashlight issue. I doesn't open.

after installing this rom when i turn on torch back light blinks only for a micro second and turns off..

Hey,

First Of all Read the Bugs List. And Yeah, Torch Bug is Fixed Now. New Build Would be out this Weekend;)
    Ir blaster doesn't work even after flashing "permissiver zip".
    Also when trying to adjust the volume in full screen mode you can't see the volume dialog.

This is an Initial 4.9 Kernel Build. Will Take Time. And I am Resolving The Bugs. Patience Please:good:
    its a good question and here is answer....
    kernel 4.9 improve performance and battery life. Main thing, amongst other things like improved security and way newer drivers, is the EAS.

It isnt A Good Question Atleast. And When Coming to the Answer , I Knew it Long Back! So Thats the Only Reason I worked on this.

[ The Answer You Gave is Pretty Much Similar to What i have told to Other People in Telegram Group:fingers-crossed:]