[RECOVERY] [UNOFFICIAL] LR.Team TWRP 3.3.1-1119 for onclite by wzsx150

Search This thread

mcf7

Jan 2, 2018
Fortaleza
Disclaimer:
HTML:
/* Your warranty is now void! I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards or anything else that may occur to you and / or your device.
* Do it at your own risk!

This recovery was not made by me, i'm just sharing it in easier ways to download. The guy behind this is wzsx150, thank him for it.

After a lot of pain researching and trying to download from Baidu servers i finally managed to get this custom TWRP to get rid of force encryption on stock MIUI because this recovery can successfully decrypt with no need to do a format data.

Just installed magisk v20.2 on stock MIUI global 11.0.4 and it works. :good:

Info

- Based on TWRP 3.3.1
- Build date: 2019.11.19
- Model: Redmi 7, Red Rice 7
- Developer: wzsx150 (profile)

Install Instructions

Warning: unlocked bootloader needed!

Fastboot

1. Download IMG file below
2. Rename file to recovery.img and put it into your adb path (if you don't have adb check this link)
3. Reboot your device into fastboot mode by holding down vol - and power button while device is off and connect to PC
4. Open cmd in your adb path and run the following command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
5. Run fastboot reboot, and hold down vol + key until device enters into twrp

Custom Recovery

1. Download ZIP file below to internal storage
2. Reboot to recovery
3. Install zip
4. Reboot to recovery

Downloads

IMG: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=16zXoYeviDUeV9zsSeDjyi_P8NnQkJhLr&export=download

ZIP: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1ZF4C5-B9rlHKJVO0GbtS_ZjT5VlX1taH&export=download

Special Thanks

- TeamWin for building TWRP for a lot of devices, including this one
- wzsx150 and LR.Team for making this mod
- Firmwarex.net for providing a free Baidu account to download from their servers

Source: https://www.weibo.com/6033736159/IgY1Ex98h?from=page_1005056033736159_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

Last edited:

SammyInTheCity

Disclaimer:
/* Your warranty is now void! I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards or anything else that may occur to you and / or your device.* Do it at your own risk!

This recovery was not made by me, i'm just sharing it in easier ways to download. The guy behind this is wzsx150, thank him for it.

After a lot of pain researching and trying to download from Baidu servers i finally managed to get this custom TWRP to get rid of force encryption on stock MIUI because this recovery can successfully decrypt with no need to do a format data.

Info

- Based on TWRP 3.3.1

Install Instructions

Fastboot

2. Rename file to recovery.img and put it into your adb path (if you don't have adb check this link)
3. Reboot your device into fastboot mode by holding down vol - and power button while device is off and connect to PC
4. Open cmd in your adb path and run the following command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Custom Recovery

2. Reboot to recovery
3. Install zip
4. Reboot to recovery

Downloads

IMG: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=16zXoYeviDUeV9zsSeDjyi_P8NnQkJhLr&export=download

ZIP: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1ZF4C5-B9rlHKJVO0GbtS_ZjT5VlX1taH&export=download

Special Thanks

- Firmwarex.net for providing a free Baidu account to download from their servers

Source: https://www.weibo.com/6033736159/IgY1Ex98h?from=page_1005056033736159_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime
Thanks a lot ? so this should work to install any custom rom? Like the pixel experience one?

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi 7 using XDA Labs

SammyInTheCity

If you're planning to install a custom rom, any custom recovery should work, including this one.

The main advantage of using this recovery is that you can bypass the stock rom (maybe stock based roms too) force encryption to access your partitions on recovery.
Okay thanks, I have my bootloader locked at the moment, but when I finally am able to unlock it I'll definitely use this

Reactions: mcf7

hamedhd

May 9, 2011
Ask password for decryption
But my phone isn't encrypted
Tried my lock screen password it didn't work
Tried to remove all passwords but still asks for password

mcf7

Jan 2, 2018
Fortaleza
Ask password for decryption
But my phone isn't encrypted
Tried my lock screen password it didn't work
Tried to remove all passwords but still asks for password

Which recovery did you used before this? And what's your rom?

For the first time i used LR.Team's recovery i installed recovery, did a format data(due to the password issue as you), installed miui global and magisk and the system booted properly and after that recovery didn't asked for password anymore and i've been able to mount partitions and do other stuff.

mcf7

Jan 2, 2018
Fortaleza
I can't flash gapps using this twrp, fix it please

I'm not the dev behind this project, i'm just sharing wzsx150's work in an easier way to download. You can contact him on the source link at the bottom of OP.

I only tested this twrp with stock rom which doesn't need gapps and encountered no issues.

Me_Only

Jan 22, 2020
I'm not the dev behind this project, i'm just sharing wzsx150's work in an easier way to download. You can contact him on the source link at the bottom of OP.

I only tested this twrp with stock rom which doesn't need gapps and encountered no issues.

same here but the custom roms that doesn't include gapps sucks, that's the problem with this twrp it cant flash gapps, thanks for the response bro.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer:
    HTML:
    /* Your warranty is now void! I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards or anything else that may occur to you and / or your device.
    * Do it at your own risk!

Info

- Based on TWRP 3.3.1

Install Instructions

Fastboot

Custom Recovery

2. Reboot to recovery
    3. Install zip
    4. Reboot to recovery

Downloads

Special Thanks

Works backups AND restore opción?
    Thanks a lot ? so this should work to install any custom rom? Like the pixel experience one?

If you're planning to install a custom rom, any custom recovery should work, including this one.

The main advantage of using this recovery is that you can bypass the stock rom (maybe stock based roms too) force encryption to access your partitions on recovery.

Okay thanks, I have my bootloader locked at the moment, but when I finally am able to unlock it I'll definitely use this

Thank you for sharing