Thread Closed Email Thread
Phantom™ OS

Telegram channel - MOD EDIT: TG LINK REMOVED
Download Link ver. 0.9.3 Global stable - coming soon

Phantom™ OS based on xiaomi.eu

Quote:

Change log ver. 0.9.3 Global stable -
- Improved scrolling much faster than before
- Removed all the useless parts of Xiaomi, increased the speaker volume, headphones, improved incall, slightly increased the microphone
- Enhanced wifi & Data.
- Made changes in performance
- Added new liquid booster for microphone (much more clarity)
- more coming soon...
let me know if you encounter any bugs

BUGS - You tell me
Android OS version - 9
Based on - xiaomi.eu
ROM Developer - Phantom™ OS

ROM OS Version - Android 9

Version Information
Status - Test release

Created - 2020-05-10
Last Updated - 2020-05-10
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantom™ OS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Phantom™ OS Ad-Free
11th May 2020, 06:40 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
How do you install this? do i just flash it with TWRP?
The Following User Says Thank You to Dujiro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dujiro Ad-Free
13th May 2020, 03:07 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
The firmware is not root, cannot start after flash, stuck on Fastboot screen!!! No screenshots, no description. There is no one to see and test.
The Following User Says Thank You to sjcbank For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sjcbank Ad-Free
13th May 2020, 03:15 AM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcbank

The firmware is not root, cannot start after flash, stuck on Fastboot screen!!! No screenshots, no description. There is no one to see and test.

Yeah i got stuck in fastboot too, had to reflash boot, recovery and vbmeta to reinstall stock rom
The Following User Says Thank You to Dujiro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dujiro Ad-Free
13th May 2020, 02:00 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Dear user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcbank

Please try again now we updated link with fixed error but still need to test. Can you test it and tell me if it work now thank you in advice

Best regards Phantom Team
13th May 2020, 02:01 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Dear Dujiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dujiro

Yeah i got stuck in fastboot too, had to reflash boot, recovery and vbmeta to reinstall stock rom

Please try again now we updated link with fixed error but still need to test. Can you test it and tell me if it work now thank you in advice

13th May 2020, 07:52 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom™ OS

Hi there, i tried but still got stuck in fastboot, i wiped dalvik, cache and data and flashed the ROM, i was using stock 11.0.7, hope that helps. Looking forward to this ROM!
13th May 2020, 08:00 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Dear Dujiro
Quote:

Hi there, i tried but still got stuck in fastboot, i wiped dalvik, cache and data and flashed the ROM, i was using stock 11.0.7, hope that helps. Looking forward to this ROM!

You wiped only dalvik , cache and data. But you need a full wipe that's mean system, data, dalvik & cache because it a 11.0.4 not 11.0.7 that's why probably you get into fastboot please try again if problem persists let me know thanks in advice.

13th May 2020, 08:59 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom™ OS

You wiped only dalvik , cache and data. But you need a full wipe that's mean system, data, dalvik & cache because it a 11.0.4 not 11.0.7 that's why probably you get into fastboot please try again if problem persists let me know thanks in advice.

The error persists , did a full wipe and still got stuck on fastboot
14th May 2020, 06:16 AM |#10  
Flag Jambi City
Thanks Meter: 0

More
SOLVED
Quote:

The error persists , did a full wipe and still got stuck on fastboot

HOW TO EXIT FROM STUCK FASTBOOT (FASTBOOT LOOP)
You can type on fastboot
1. fastboot erase system
2.fatsboot -w
and last
You can flash via miflashtool and you must put the fasboot rom in Directory C:/ and change name rom to Pine
and you can flash normally
*Note this step for back to stock normal rom
14th May 2020, 07:13 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdumas_

You can type on fastboot
1. fastboot erase system
2.fatsboot -w
and last
You can flash via miflashtool and you must put the fasboot rom in Directory C:/ and change name rom to Pine
and you can flash normally

I assume these are instructions for reflashing the normal stock rom right? because op's rom (when it was available lol) isn't presented as fastboot. If i misunderstood anything please let me know
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread