crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!
Click for feature list
Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!
First time installing crDroid to your Redmi Note 3, or coming from another ROM:
** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)
1) Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip to your device
2) Boot into Recovery
3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
4) Flash ROM
8) Flash gapps
9) Boot up
For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install latest Magisk
Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.
- Manual Network Selection
Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files
- @AmolAmrit for his trees
- @amog787 for his support
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- Liquid Remix
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )