for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (kenzo)
ElementalX is designed for maximum stability. It is made for people who depend on their phone every day.
ElementalX is simple and clean. It does not have useless kernel patches or make dangerous or experimental changes to your phone that cause weird or inexplicable problems.
ElementalX has useful and well-tested features that make your phone better.
- Easy installation and setup with Aroma installer
- Update and configure with EX Kernel Manager
- Compatible with fpc102x and Goodix fingerprint sensors
- Wake Gestures (sweep2wake & doubletap2wake for Atmel and FocalTech panels)
- Sound control (full range analog & digital headphone gain)
- Advanced color control (Red, Green, Blue, Saturation, Contrast, Value, Hue)
- Fingerprint sensor works as button (Goodix fp only)
- USB fastcharge
- Hall sensor (for magnetic flip cases)
- Overclock or underclock CPU
- Adjust or disable vibration
- FIOPS, BFQ, CFQ, deadline, noop, SIO and zen i/o schedulers
- exFAT and NTFS r/w support
- Option to disable fsync
- DriveDroid support
- Option to disable touchboost
- Gamepad support
- Performance and power optimizations
1. Flash in recovery
For maximum compatibility with all ROMs, ElementalX uses your existing ramdisk.
Do NOT flash this over other custom kernels!
You should only flash ElementalX over the kernel that came with your ROM!!!
MIUI Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
CM13-based ROMs (Marshmallow)
Thanks to Cyanogenmod team, TheStrix and balika011 for fixups to get started
ElementalX-RN3, Kernel for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Source Code: https://github.com/flar2/kenzo
Kernel Special Features:
Last Updated 2016-10-03