#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
ATM this kernel is only compatible with 6.x CM/AOSP and other based roms.Please don't expect performance of a one plus 3 and battery life of an inverter.
NOTE- the stock settings for kernel is for battery life and light gaming so incase you feel any lag,then please tune it up to your liking!
Before posting, DO read EACH and EVERY "OP" POST made by me!! Any post which is rude, report bugs incorrectly,USELESS POSTS or ask for ETAs, WILL be REPORTED to the MODS!
All information you may be looking for can be found either in this thread or under F.A.Q or by performing a simple search. Think before you post.You have been warned!!!
- Build with Latest UBER GCC 4.9.4 Toolchain(18-7-16 by despairfactor)
- Based on CAF tag LA.BR.1.3.3_rb2.21
- Synced with latest changes by Cyanogenmod
- Kernel compressed with xz compression
- -O3,graphite,Justarchi's,cortex a53 and other optimisations
- enabled both gfs and arch power
- New CPU Governers-zzmove,despair,elementalx
- Big clusters at 1804Mhz & smal clusters at 1440 Mhz
- Several new i/o(zen,vr,sio,sioplus,fiops,tripndroid,etc)
- Added MSM Hotplug
- Using Anykernel2 by osmosis
- Removed MPdecision
- exfat and NTFS support
- Added Kcal & Ksm
- Added powersuspend and frandom
- Fully permissive kernel
- disabled loads of craps
- Quick Charge 2.0 support
- Busybox v1.24.2
- Enabled Advanced Tcps(default:Westwood)
- entropy updates and tuned zram values with tuned up governers
- miscellaneous updates
- This is a kernel,so please do not expect REGULAR builds.New builds can be rolled out the same day or once in a week or maybe once in a month.
- I will not add lots of fancy stuffs.whatever you see here goes under several tests first and if it performs well,then it is added.Suggestions are always welcomed!
- Do not post external links or make mirros without my permission!
- Please read FAQ properly, will try to answer all questions there and don't post uselessly and get yourself in trouble.
Recommended app for tuning: Kernel Adiutor
The lastest version TWRP (22.214.171.124) IS RECOMMENDED!(i use thestrix's f2fs twrp)
- Keep the kernel.zip in your ext sd/internal sd.
- Boot to latest TWRP(recommended)
- dirty flash rom(!!IMPORTANT!!)
- Flash the Kernel.zip
- WIPE DALVIK/CACHE (for good measure)
- some random reboots(bugged in source)
Not working on:
- idk,you tell me :v
Downloads and Changelog in Post #2
NOTE:First boot may take some time,so while its booting,don't forget to press the thanks button!(its free)
@TheStrix for the initial bringup
@Umang96, @ktomov, @Santhosh M @thomas1991_12, @zound @Plamb1r, @osm0sis, @neobuddy89 (my inspiration ), @DespairFactor and all other great developers!
(If i forgot your name,then please Drop me a PM!!)
Infected Kernel, Kernel for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Source Code: https://github.com/neonkat/kenzo_kernel
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version: R2
Stable Release Date: 2016-07-21
Last Updated 2016-07-21