This is the first custom kernel for kenzo, this kernel will focus on quality over quantity, I will add only those features which don't cause instability and really improve performance or battery life of our device.
Thanks to all the kernel developers for many ideas, references and features, special thanks to TheStrix and Balika011 for CM bringup, special thanks to Xiaomi for providing kernel source code of this great device.
Included Kernel Features-
Cpu Improvements -
- Balanced, Battery and Gaming modes available for interactive governor.
- Mild undervolt for our cpu, reduces heat, helps battery backup.
- All basic governors and impulse governor available, default is interactive.
- Option to enable/disable smart hotplugging, select while installing.
- Toggles for wakeup boost, hotplug boost, touch boost.
- CRC32 hw accelarated module
- Some optimizations for performance.
- Added fiops, bfq, zen, maple io schedulers.
- Disabled IO crc check for more performance.
- NTFS, exFAT, F2FS, EXT filesystems support.
- Fixed wrong gpu frequency reflected in sysfs
- Optional enhanced color profile, choose while flashing
- Adreno idler and adreno boost are available, off by default
- Savoca's kcal color control, full control over colors
- Wake gestures, dt2w, s2s and s2w for all panels
- Option to select max charging rate limit when installing.
- Option to select either 2000mA or 2400mA rate.
- Optimized power consumption for cpu and gpu.
- Mild undervolting for both cpu and gpu, stable.
- Optimizations for better power management.
- Sound control for speaker, earphones, mic etc.
- Option to select selinux mode while installing.
- Compiled with aosp 4.9.4 aarch64 toolchain.
- Faux dynamic fsync available, on by default.
- Custom vibration intensity control available.
- Works on all lineage and aosp based marshmallow roms
- Works on all lineage and aosp based nougat roms
- Works on all MIUI 8+ marshmallow roms
- Prefer flashing over your rom's stock kernel for best results
- Read post #2 for some frequently asked questions
- Download correct version of Radon kernel
- Make backup of system, boot in twrp
- Now, wipe dalvik cache and cache
- Flash the kernel zip and reboot
Donate To Me -
Radon Downloads -
Radon V3.9 Stable Builds ( Android 7.1.1 & 6.0.1 )
Radon Kernel For Kenzo, Kernel for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Umang96, TheStrix, Balika011, ktomov, abhishek987
GuneetAtwal, MOVZX, franciscofranco, flar2
nicknitewolf, alex9yust, guts94
These are not in any specific order, please pm me If I missed anyone
Current Stable Version: V3.9
Last Updated 2017-02-18