By Umang96, Recognized Developer / Themer on 9th July 2016, 03:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th May 2017, 03:32 AM |#10001  
Thanks Meter: 357

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqib Mushtaq 74

actually i use xiaomi.eu roms and always clean install this bug was present in previous builds of eu roms dont know its eu or radon kernel but its really annoying to use power button for turning screen off to make sensor work

Always flash latest firmware, and if your Bootloader unlocked officially, make sure you flash emmc_appsboot.mbn (aboot) too.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi 5 using XDA Labs

9th May 2017, 05:37 AM |#10002  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Radon MIUI version, fix the slow speed download from playstore?
9th May 2017, 05:52 AM |#10003  
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Wrong value set in ka big cpu 1190 and small 1017 can't change value in ka, what is wrong with 4.6

Pls help. How to set correct value?
9th May 2017, 07:05 AM |#10004  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Was anybody able to get exFAT/NTFS working as its mentioned that its supported by the kernel? I tried in MIUI 8.1.6.0 MM but was not able to get it to work. Tried StickMount with various additions,did not work at all. Total Commander with Paragon exFAT and NTFS plugin was able to read but writes failed. With ES File Explorer NTFS read was OK but again writes failed. And later resulted in a bootloop.At least this time I had a full NANDROID backup to fall back upon.
9th May 2017, 08:50 AM |#10005  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amn1987

Was anybody able to get exFAT/NTFS working as its mentioned that its supported by the kernel? I tried in MIUI 8.1.6.0 MM but was not able to get it to work. Tried StickMount with various additions,did not work at all. Total Commander with Paragon exFAT and NTFS plugin was able to read but writes failed. With ES File Explorer NTFS read was OK but again writes failed. And later resulted in a bootloop.At least this time I had a full NANDROID backup to fall back upon.

Not working on mine too.
9th May 2017, 10:04 AM |#10006  
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by obserty

Radon MIUI version, fix the slow speed download from playstore?

Kernel has nothing to do with it. Its a system problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to Saurabh_Umadikar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Saurabh_Umadikar Ad-Free
9th May 2017, 04:33 PM |#10007  
Flag Merida
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amn1987

exFAT sd memory tested on MIUI 7.5.4 beta from Xiaomi.Eu

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakshya dahiya

Wrong value set in ka big cpu 1190 and small 1017 can't change value in ka, what is wrong with 4.6

Pls help. How to set correct value?

Seems to be thermal throttling, I get those values when phone is hot.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pinch0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pinch0 Ad-Free
9th May 2017, 04:47 PM |#10008  
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinch0

exFAT sd memory tested on MIUI 7.5.4 beta from Xiaomi.Eu

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Seems to be thermal throttling, I get those values when phone is hot.

My friend the phone was not hot, I got it working buy copying command from ka profile and put it in radon.Sh also if ur phone is charging and just has booted there is no thing as thermal throttle, also if it were to throttle and all other settings have applied then the throttle limit is 77 c ok u can't hold that in hand it was not hot

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Quote:

My friend the phone was not hot, I got it working buy copying command from ka profile and put it in radon.Sh also if ur phone is charging and just has booted there is no thing as thermal throttle, also if it were to throttle and all other settings have applied then the throttle limit is 77 c ok u can't hold that in hand it was not hot

Or something is wrong with ka
9th May 2017, 06:01 PM |#10009  
OP Recognized Developer / Themer
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 9,208

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Max frequencies that are set by init.radon.rc are 1804 and 1440 for balanced or gaming mode and for battery mode it's 1612 and 1305, if you have anything other than this then it's definitely some kernel control app or battery saver or script which you installed, it could also be thermal throttle. If you can't figure out the cause then just do a twrp backup and clean flash only rom + gapps + radon and check frequencies with adb or terminal app.
9th May 2017, 07:43 PM |#10010  
Flag Suzhou,Jiangsu
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Actually it is thermal throttle,it happened in mine too,
I renamed the file and reboot to disable it,then fixed.
/system/vender/bin/thermal-engine ,
9th May 2017, 07:43 PM |#10011  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
I am on nos latest version and radon 4.6 . My battery state not reset after full 100% charge . It's radon bug or nos ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)