2,628 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,221

By Umang96, Recognized Developer / Themer on 9th July 2016, 03:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th July 2016, 06:23 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
sir,
i would prefer you to add double tap to wake feature. it is the most demanded feature on all android phones. if u add this then this kernel will be a hit because till now there are no custom kernels for kenzo. so sir please add this feature
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jay2204 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jay2204 Ad-Free

9th July 2016, 06:28 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
@Umang96
Happy to see u here
U r my devices developer from unite 2., tomato to kenzo
Nice to see u here
N radon kernel
It's my favourite in yureka

Sent from my One Plus 3 using XDA-Developers mobile app 😜

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanshul14

Was Expecting Cyanpro :3 Btw cool u rocket In Yu forums Man hatf off !

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Redmi Note 3 Forums

Cyanpro underclocked one for better battery backup

9th July 2016, 06:31 PM |#23  
Flag Pontianak
Thanks Meter: 203

More
dt2w would be great
9th July 2016, 06:42 PM |#24  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Flashed this and density went to 160. No WiFi either. Was on 6 June build of balika. Will try flashing latest build and report.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
9th July 2016, 06:46 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Build a Xiaomi's pre-built kernel too which boots on official latest cm roms by some modifications
If possible?! @Umang96

9th July 2016, 06:48 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 238

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay2204

sir,
i would prefer you to add double tap to wake feature. it is the most demanded feature on all android phones. if u add this then this kernel will be a hit because till now there are no custom kernels for kenzo. so sir please add this feature

+1

Press thanks if I helped you in any way
The Following User Says Thank You to anujyadava For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anujyadava Ad-Free
9th July 2016, 07:07 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 110

Donate to Me
More
@Umang96 I'd love to see ambient display on this device, when the device is locked and you just move your hand in front of the proximity sensor and it shows the time/notifications in a black background. (Like in cm13 but with proximity sensor's working )
The Following User Says Thank You to balazs312 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift balazs312 Ad-Free
9th July 2016, 07:07 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 396

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by balazs312

@Umang96 I'd love to see ambient display on this device, when the device is locked and you just move your hand in front of the proximity sensor and it shows the time/notifications in a black background. (Like in cm13 but with proximity sensor's working )

Why not using an app instead?
9th July 2016, 07:19 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 499

More
Absolutely need f2fs to flash my phone is full f2fs
9th July 2016, 07:24 PM |#30  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Any chance you're planing on using JustArchi s toolchain and optimiations in the future? He did wonders on the i9300 and last i heard he has at least two SD devices (1+1? and some sd sony).
9th July 2016, 07:29 PM |#31  
OP Recognized Developer / Themer
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 9,221

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EP21

Any chance you're planing on using JustArchi s toolchain and optimiations in the future? He did wonders on the i9300 and last i heard he has at least two SD devices (1+1? and some sd sony).

I think his toolchain was for 32 bit devices, our is 64 bit and we can't use 32bit toolchain for compiling kernel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay2204

sir,

I'll have to try a lot of things to support that, it's not as easy as pressing 1 button.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Umang96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)