FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [CM13.0][02/09/2016]CyanogenMod 13.0 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 [SnapDragon]

1,370 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,588
 
Post Reply Email Thread
11th April 2016, 10:44 PM |#101  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
thank you a lot for your work, I will install as soon as I get the unlock code
 
 
13th April 2016, 07:03 AM |#102  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
<MOD EDIT - Please don't Quote the OP>
Anybody please tell me the camera quality of this ROM! Actually in stock miui 7.2 stable global ROM is worst !! Plss tell me!!
13th April 2016, 08:22 AM |#103  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulkittt

Anybody please tell me the camera quality of this ROM! Actually in stock miui 7.2 stable global ROM is worst !! Plss tell me!!

Don't ever quote the whole OP. It really pisses off people.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to 1emrys1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 1emrys1 Ad-Free
13th April 2016, 11:51 AM |#104  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag cd ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ India
Thanks Meter: 9,588
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulkittt

Anybody please tell me the camera quality of this ROM! Actually in stock miui 7.2 stable global ROM is worst !! Plss tell me!!

Yes sir ! Now it can capture invisible pictures and the clarity of that is great !
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Santhosh M For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2016, 11:55 AM |#105  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
anyone know when will cyanogen release official redmi note 3 rom ?
13th April 2016, 05:03 PM |#106  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
will this rom works for both variants of the phone?
13th April 2016, 05:24 PM |#107  
Asoroka's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
<Mod Edit - Quote Removed>
I bet anyone in this thread have their bootloaders unlocked or know how to do it. If you so smart than maybe you make your own CM13? You have kernel source and other sources here: https://github.com/RedmiNote3-dev/an...e_xiaomi_kenzo.
13th April 2016, 05:35 PM |#108  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin9

will this rom works for both variants of the phone?

If by both variants you mean mediatek and Qualcomm then no, it only supports Qualcomm variant. If you are asking about 16/32 GB then yeah it will work on both variants of Qualcomm.
14th April 2016, 10:08 AM |#109  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag cd ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ India
Thanks Meter: 9,588
 
Donate to Me
More
Though i am pretty close to ril working ( worked on it over the last weekend ) i am not finding time this week due to office work and other personal stuff.

I have open sourced my repos for people who are genuinely interested in building and contributing. Feel free to fix bugs if you can and send me a pull request or notify me here

Cheers
Santhosh
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Santhosh M For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2016, 03:41 PM |#110  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santhosh M

Though i am pretty close to ril working ( worked on it over the last weekend ) i am not finding time this week due to office work and other personal stuff.

I have open sourced my repos for people who are genuinely interested in building and contributing. Feel free to fix bugs if you can and send me a pull request or notify me here

Cheers
Santhosh

Sorry if it's obvious, but what does ril stand for?
Also, did you manage to fix the problem with gapps crashing when they try to use location services?
14th April 2016, 03:43 PM |#111  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpozar

Sorry if it's obvious, but what does ril stand for?
Also, did you manage to fix the problem with gapps crashing when they try to use location services?

Ril = radio interface layer. Basically the phone capabilities.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes