This is an unofficial porting of Kali NetHunter for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Official site of kali https://www.kali.org/
A project by Offensive Security
The Kali Linux NetHunter project is the first Open Source Android penetration testing platform, created as a joint effort between the Kali community member “BinkyBear” and Offensive Security. NetHunter supports Wireless 802.11 frame injection, one-click MANA Evil Access Point setups, HID keyboard (Teensy like attacks), as well as BadUSB MITM attacks – and is built upon the sturdy shoulders of the Kali Linux distribution and toolsets.
- 802.11 Wireless Injection and AP mode support with multiple supported USB wifi cards.
- Capable of running USB HID Keyboard attacks, much like the Teensy device is able to do.
- Supports BadUSB MITM attacks. Plug in your Nethunter to a victim PC, and have your traffic relayed though it.
- Contains a full Kali Linux toolset, with many tools available via a simple menu system.
- USB Y-cable support in the Nethunter kernel – use your OTG cable while still charging your Nexus device!
- Software Defined Radio support. Use Kali Nethunter with your HackRF to explore the wireless radio space.
Documentation and Attack Descriptions
Attack descriptions as well as some documentation to get you started with the installation and setup of Kali NetHunter can be found at https://github.com/offensive-securit...nethunter/wiki
-[Full CM13 with custom kernel integrated]: link 1
-[Patch for system to Add firmware etc]:link 1
-[Kalifs full]: link 1
- Phone at 90% of charge and after go to recovery
- WIPE DATA, CACHE, DALVIK CACHE
- Flash kali-cm13.0
- Flash OpenGapps for arm64
- Flash additional-system-patch
- Flash nethunter-kenzo-marshmallow-kalifs-full
if go in bootloop it is completely normal, wait a few minutes
To Fix Display bug:
Go Settings->Display->LiveDisplay->display mode->disabled
I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards.
Kali Nethunter v.3.0 for kenzo, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Source Code: https://github.com/Lerwey/Kali_Nethu...ster/README.md
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated 2019-06-05