FORUMS

[ROM][9.0 - PIE][kenzo] LineageOS 16.0 [UNOFFICIAL][Security Patch Level - Jan 2020]

746 posts
Thanks Meter: 401

By Shrewdy, Senior Member on 12th November 2019, 07:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st November 2019, 02:37 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadwolf_pig

I manage to flash this rom on my Kenzo. I've always wanted to have the tap to wake and sleep function of LOS, just like on my OPO. Thanks for this man!

M glad it was useful for you ... thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrewdy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shrewdy Ad-Free
22nd November 2019, 12:55 AM |#12  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 1,443

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalyer

Thanks for this build.
Came at a good time for me as I'm reinstalling my old kenzo to give to a friend to use.

Re signature spoofing see here for example...

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ering-t3557047

Installed it and my friend is very happy with it so far.
Thanks again to @Shrewdy for this ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dalyer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dalyer Ad-Free
23rd November 2019, 06:25 AM |#13  
Somewhere far east...
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrewdy

M glad it was useful for you ... thanks

Yeah, everything is working fine. Even the dark mode. Thanks a lot!
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbadwolf_pig For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bigbadwolf_pig Ad-Free
24th November 2019, 10:45 AM |#14  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Hello,

Thanks for this ROM. I have installed it. All is working. Just Google photo crash when i want to open the app.

I have installed gapps x64 mini. I did a clean flash when i have installed the ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kevin761 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kevin761 Ad-Free
24th November 2019, 11:35 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin761

Hello,

Thanks for this ROM. I have installed it. All is working. Just Google photo crash when i want to open the app.

I have installed gapps x64 mini. I did a clean flash when i have installed the ROM.

Well that should work, even i use Google Photos to upside all my images to my Google account...

Make sure that you don't have any old google photos related folder on your device...

Other than that I am really happy that the ROM priced helpful to you guys...

But the real credit goes to @AmolAmrit because his source tree is just perfect
26th November 2019, 08:47 PM |#16  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Hey thanks, i have reinstalled the rom with gapps nano and now all is working fine!
The Following User Says Thank You to kevin761 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kevin761 Ad-Free
27th November 2019, 05:17 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
are all functions working stable for daily driver?
how is the battery life/SOT?
27th November 2019, 07:45 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naszrudd

are all functions working stable for daily driver?
how is the battery life/SOT?

Yeah, you can kind of call it daily driver ... I have been using this ROM for the past 5 months ... all the functions that I need are functional and am happy

Battery life totally depends on the way you use your device ... it is for you to judge ... With my normal use on 4g network and data on all the time and all the apps kept to sync it lasts me for a day easily ... but may not for others

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrewdy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shrewdy Ad-Free
27th November 2019, 08:46 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrewdy

Yeah, you can kind of call it daily driver ... I have been using this ROM for the past 5 months ... all the functions that I need are functional and am happy

Battery life totally depends on the way you use your device ... it is for you to judge ... With my normal use on 4g network and data on all the time and all the apps kept to sync it lasts me for a day easily ... but may not for others

Thanks

thank you for the update.
i will give this rom a try
The Following User Says Thank You to naszrudd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift naszrudd Ad-Free
27th November 2019, 11:51 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
this is not to serius, but.. is anyone intalled have no notification light work ? or only me
27th November 2019, 05:10 PM |#21  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuecak

this is not to serius, but.. is anyone intalled have no notification light work ? or only me

yes you are right it is not working fr me as well. Also phone gets warm while I am watching YouTube.
Edit : other than that the ROM works great and I appreciate the efforts taken by the developer(op).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kenzo, los16.0, pie

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)