FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][9.0 - PIE][kenzo] LineageOS 16.0 [UNOFFICIAL][Security Patch Level - Jan 2020]

746 posts
Thanks Meter: 399

By Shrewdy, Senior Member on 12th November 2019, 07:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th November 2019, 05:10 PM |#21  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuecak

this is not to serius, but.. is anyone intalled have no notification light work ? or only me

yes you are right it is not working fr me as well. Also phone gets warm while I am watching YouTube.
Edit : other than that the ROM works great and I appreciate the efforts taken by the developer(op).
28th November 2019, 11:10 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitesh1792

yes you are right it is not working fr me as well. Also phone gets warm while I am watching YouTube.
Edit : other than that the ROM works great and I appreciate the efforts taken by the developer(op).

It's kind of strange why the notification light is not working for you guys ... coz I have been using this ROM all this while and the notification light is working just fine for me ...
is it not glowing even when put on charging / or is on low battery ?
did you try to make changes to the notification light settings ?
29th November 2019, 10:27 AM |#23  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrewdy

It's kind of strange why the notification light is not working for you guys ... coz I have been using this ROM all this while and the notification light is working just fine for me ...
is it not glowing even when put on charging / or is on low battery ?
did you try to make changes to the notification light settings ?

Nope it doesn't work even while charging. In notification light settings when I go through different types of notifications lights like short, always on or long at that time it shows me the notification light but doesn't work while charging or on any other apps.
30th November 2019, 03:26 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have a problem unlocking the screen after restarting ROM. When I enter the SIM card PIN, the screen unlocking method does not work. The second method firngerprint these does not work because you first need to swipe your finger across the screen ... You cannot enter the settings, so I have to reinstall the ROM, but I have the same every time. What should I do?
2nd December 2019, 09:39 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accuface93

I have a problem unlocking the screen after restarting ROM. When I enter the SIM card PIN, the screen unlocking method does not work. The second method firngerprint these does not work because you first need to swipe your finger across the screen ... You cannot enter the settings, so I have to reinstall the ROM, but I have the same every time. What should I do?

2 things I hope you are not already on an Oreo based ROM when you are doing this ... also I hope your phone is not encrypted !
3rd December 2019, 11:17 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accuface93

Try this;
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...overy-t3530008

Also, what's the best gcam to use for this rom?
The Following User Says Thank You to XErTuX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XErTuX Ad-Free
3rd December 2019, 04:19 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I was tired of A10 after a few weeks and have been meaning to go back to an older ROM. I do not use Facebook, Instagram etc. Only WhatsApp & Telegram for my push notification needs. I hope I can get through the day. Gonna flash this one soon. Also, my phone is encrypted. I've been meaning to wipe the internal storage to get rid of this problem. Will it work?
3rd December 2019, 07:53 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XErTuX

Try this;
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...overy-t3530008

Also, what's the best gcam to use for this rom?

Thanks! This method works. I wonder for how long: D
4th December 2019, 07:31 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Just flashed the ROM. Everything seems smooth. But the notification light doesn't seem to work for me as well. Any workarounds?
4th December 2019, 11:18 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decoda775

Just flashed the ROM. Everything seems smooth. But the notification light doesn't seem to work for me as well. Any workarounds?

I am sorry guys ... I got no idea why the notification led is not working for you all ... its actually working fine for me !!
Even I have upgraded from LOS 15 to LOS 16 and started off with a clean slate ... and the notification led has never been a problem.
4th December 2019, 08:34 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
LED problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrewdy

I am sorry guys ... I got no idea why the notification led is not working for you all ... its actually working fine for me !!
Even I have upgraded from LOS 15 to LOS 16 and started off with a clean slate ... and the notification led has never been a problem.

Can report that LED not works for me either. But i've experimented with kernels and custom ROMs before (tried to make work camera + data encryption + fingerprint scanner in apps ), and dirty flashed from ooooold LOS 16 for RN3P. Don't want to setup all again.
LED not works on low battery and on charge. When phone off - also. But works on missed call/SMS.
In general - it's not very important (in my case). In all other aspects - ROM runs smoothly.
The Following User Says Thank You to ArtSard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ArtSard Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kenzo, los16.0, pie

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)