[ROM][OFFICIAL][Weekly][7.1.2_R29][Slim 7 For Kenzo]

Search This thread

Umang96

Inactive Recognized Developer / Themer
Oct 1, 2011
New Delhi
http%3A%2F%2Fop.slimroms.net%2Fslimop%2Fslim7opnew.png

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, explosions, nuclear wars, alarm applications getting failed, Please read the first 2 posts carefully before deciding to flash this rom.

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. Our main goal is to offer users a slimmed down yet feature rich alternative to other android operating systems. The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code. All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by our public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

Slim7 is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and offers the following original features:

Slim7 is still in its early stages of development so if your favorite feature is not back yet, don't worry more will be added with later releases.

Working / Not Working -

Everything works, you tell me if something doesn't.

Important links -

SlimrRoms.org - Our official website and your source for anything SlimRoms related.

Report-bugs - Found a bug? Send it our way!

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch!

You can contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages to your device.

Flashing instructions -
  • Download slim rom zip to your sdcard
  • Backup all your partitions for safety
  • Wipe data, system, cache
  • Flash slim and gapps

Downloads -
Slim 7 For Kenzo

XDA:DevDB Information
Slim 7 For Kenzo, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Contributors
Umang96, TheStrix
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2016-12-21
Last Updated 2016-12-27

Last edited:
What about camera i have these camera components :-
Front- ov5670_omi5f06
Back- s5k3p3_omida01

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Hotspot works, fingerptint fpc also works, and if you have goodix then you need to flash goodix patch first and then radon 3.3, it will work.
Can u plz give me link for that that would br very nice of you

Last edited:
Reactions: jnavarroga

miguelang611

May 14, 2016
OnePlus 7T
Hi!!!
Thank u so much for the ROM!!! Will try it very very soon...
I suppose camera and flash issues are still there, although u don´t mention them on bugs section...
Regards

apathya

Sep 2, 2011
Very smooth rom! My great issue is that in the caller app i can't see my recent calls. Tried third party app also

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fop.slimroms.net%2Fslimop%2Fslim7opnew.png

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, explosions, nuclear wars, alarm applications getting failed, Please read the first 2 posts carefully before deciding to flash this rom.

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. Our main goal is to offer users a slimmed down yet feature rich alternative to other android operating systems. The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code. All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by our public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

Slim7 is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and offers the following original features:

Slim7 is still in its early stages of development so if your favorite feature is not back yet, don't worry more will be added with later releases.

Working / Not Working -

Everything works, you tell me if something doesn't.

Important links -

SlimrRoms.org - Our official website and your source for anything SlimRoms related.

Report-bugs - Found a bug? Send it our way!

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch!

You can contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages to your device.

Flashing instructions -
    • Download slim rom zip to your sdcard
    • Backup all your partitions for safety
    • Wipe data, system, cache
    • Flash slim and gapps

Downloads -
    Slim 7 For Kenzo

XDA:DevDB Information
    Slim 7 For Kenzo, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Contributors
    Umang96, TheStrix
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2016-12-21
    Last Updated 2016-12-27
    Update Slim 7 Official -

Changelog -
    https://slimroms.org

Downloads -
    https://slimroms.org/#/device/kenzo

Kernel used will be stock from now.
    Reserved

reserved
    Vulkan and volte patch v2 by Sudeep will be merged in next weekly, also, I have merged some kernel related bugfixes in the stock kernel like added support for a missing camera sensor, hall sensor fix and board thermal wrong reading fixed.
    Firmware -

Here is my new firmware for kenzo, it's from miui mm dev 7.1.12. I'm using it from 2 days and it's working well. Also, it won't lock bootloader.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BycSgadGJZ6KZlB4MGFGRm1rSXc