current account can't unlock this device at 99% for redmi note 3

Search This thread

Aditya@123

Sep 22, 2017
Hey guys I am facing this error at 99% for past 4 months whenever I try to unlock the bootloader of my Redmi note 3 . I have successfully unlocked the bootloader of my Redmi note 3 6 months ago but locked it using mi flash so what should I do now .please tell me if you have a fix

SH3H1

Jul 2, 2013
Kannur
I dont think there is proper solution for now...Most likely the problem is their server side ! Me too having same Issue and stucked there, tried everything to unlock officially and desperate now ! Tried different software variants but nothing helped

Its issue from last few months i think, people who were successful before are not able to do now,so their servers dead is all i could assume

Aditya@123

Sep 22, 2017
I dont think there is proper solution for now...Most likely the problem is their server side ! Me too having same Issue and stucked there, tried everything to unlock officially and desperate now ! Tried different software variants but nothing helped

Its issue from last few months i think, people who were successful before are not able to do now,so their servers dead is all i could assume
I am desperate too

Black_Stark

Sep 24, 2012
GOA

As i already said before. Beta rom or stable rom has nothing to do with it. I unlocked mine on stable rom.
Syncing is very important. Ur device and miaccount info should be synced with xiaomi sever. Keep it enable for wifi and mobile data. The server which sends unlock key is not synchronised with ur device everyday. May be weekly they update thier server. The reason why u see this errors.
So keep sync on and dont change roms.

Aditya@123

Sep 22, 2017
You wouldn't believe me but I unlocked my Redmi note 3 4 months ago but here is the fun part I wasn't on miui I was on the remix which I flashed using flashing zcx twrp on locked bootloader .So I think the Xiaomi servers look only for miui account and not for device?????

SH3H1

Jul 2, 2013
Kannur
You wouldn't believe me but I unlocked my Redmi note 3 4 months ago but here is the fun part I wasn't on miui I was on the remix which I flashed using flashing zcx twrp on locked bootloader .So I think the Xiaomi servers look only for miui account and not for device?????
So you are not able to reproduce that as well?

reggiexp

There is no such thing. I unlocked my RN3 2 times today without any hassle.

you have a spécial edition kate?
cause as you can see im not the only one... beofr 2017 i unlocked it 3 time. and even my moms one. but since both bootlaoded in the same week...
i relashed miui 3 months after cause lazy and then i could unlock mine. no problem then i bricked it again flashed miui and wa to lazy to unlock again now it won't unlock anymore like all the people in here.. there unlock tool is broken..

preyan

Apr 17, 2015
you have a spécial edition kate?
cause as you can see im not the only one... beofr 2017 i unlocked it 3 time. and even my moms one. but since both bootlaoded in the same week...
i relashed miui 3 months after cause lazy and then i could unlock mine. no problem then i bricked it again flashed miui and wa to lazy to unlock again now it won't unlock anymore like all the people in here.. there unlock tool is broken..

I have redmi note 3 (snapdragon) 2 GB version. MI Unlock works fine. You should update to the latest tool and try again.

reggiexp

I have redmi note 3 (snapdragon) 2 GB version. MI Unlock works fine. You should update to the latest tool and try again.

hi im using the lastest version since 2017.. there is no update... but my problem is also i cant seem to link my account to the phone.... it couldn't verify retry later again..
i will reset my phone maybe that helps... if not reflash latest beta, it that not helps flash stable... im kinda desperate... and fed up with my lenovo phab 2 with its slow quad core mediatek cpu that is SLOWWWW AF

preyan

Apr 17, 2015
hi im using the lastest version since 2017.. there is no update... but my problem is also i cant seem to link my account to the phone.... it couldn't verify retry later again..
i will reset my phone maybe that helps... if not reflash latest beta, it that not helps flash stable... im kinda desperate... and fed up with my lenovo phab 2 with its slow quad core mediatek cpu that is SLOWWWW AF

Your account is not in sync. Try to enable MI cloud sync. Then try after 1 hour.

preyan

Apr 17, 2015
it's enabled mi cloud. it located my phone no problem. hum i will try and turn on all sync item i only have wifi and something els on cause don't want miui getting my contacts etc. i have Google ofr that

I just unlocked once again [ I am on Latest Global Beta Rom ]. See images below.

Unlocking..
XUbklw3.jpg

@ 99%
MDNDirT.jpg

Unlocked !!!
ndeJR8G.jpg

Last edited: