BRICKED YOUR PHONE AND TRIED TO RESTORE.?
SOMEHOW WENT TO RECOVERY AND RESTORED EVERYTHING.!?
HOPED EVERYTHING TO BE FINE BUT BOOM. WHATthe**** CANT UNLOCK YOUR PHONE. SAYS WRONG PIN EVERY TIME. CANT USE FINGERPRINT ALSO. HARD LUCK.!?
Generally this problems occurs because you had done your backup after setting up the pin or fingerprint or pattern.
TWRP otherwise restores everything superfine with every app and data and settings restored but sometimes when rebooted users can't unlock there phone with pin or pattern and can't even use their fingerprints. Common bug of restoring pattern of TWRP.
THOUGH its recommended that do your backup whithout any screen lock. And while restoring uncheck 'cache' and recovery.
BUT THERE'S A 100% WORKING FIX FOR THIS ::
1. TRY 3 TO 4 TIMES THE PIN AND FINGERPRINT. IF DOESNT UNLOCKS REBOOT ONCE AND THEN TRY.
2. IF THAT FAILS. 'POWER OFF' YOUR PHONE.
BOOT TO TWRP RECOVERY. (Pressing power button and volume up button at once)
3. IF PROMPTED ALLOW MODIFICATIONS.
DONT DO ANYTHING. GO STRAIGHT TO ADVANCED.
4. NOW HEAD TO FILE MANAGER.
(normally opened in the main folder '/', if not select storage internal). HEAD TO '/data/system' folder. Scroll down.
5. FIND FILES WITH .key EXTENSIONS AND CLICK ON THEN (generally two files). AND 'DELETE' THEM.
6. NOW FIND AND DELETE ALL FILES WITH KEYWORD 'locksettings'
AFTER DELETING. JUST REBOOT TO SYSTEM.
NOW YOU COULD BE ABLE TO UNLOCK YOUR PHONE WITHOUT any PIN or PATTERN or FINGERPRINT.
just SWIPE UP. Phone got restored to original state.
NOW SET UP FINGERPRINT AND NEW PIN IN THE SETTINGS.
* for me while setting up new pin and FINGERPRINT. The settings apps stopped closed suddenly. I opened it again and i found fingerprint and lock already set up.
Locked the screen and unlocked with my old pin and fingerprint.
DO GIVE A THUMBS UP IF YOU FOUND THE POST HELPFUL...!!!!!!!