In this tutorial you learn how to make an backup of your IMEI. Qualcomm developes for customers a lot of interesting tools, QPST is the most important suite for us, because with this tools we can: flash , unbrick , restore imei and do other stuff for our phones .
For do this you need :
- Windows 7 (or 8.1) x64 ;
- QPST 2.7 ;
- QDLoader HS-USB drivers pack ;
- ADB & Fastboot ;
- Install drivers and QPST, reboot the PC ;
- Enable developer settings on your device ;
- Enable Debug on your device ;
- Connect the phone on the PC ;
- If don't* popup an "Diasgnostics Port COM" on device manager (usually this port is enabled in the factory rom)
*Open an cmd window and enable it with this command "Diagnostics Port" with this commands:
setprop sys.usb.config diag
(now Diagnostics port will popup)
- Now click on "Start Clients" ------> "Software Download" -----> "Backup"
- Add an name at this file, select the folder and push "Start" (don't disconnect the phone!!)
- When process is complete, you have an "xqnc" file full working, with your imei and nvram configuration stored.
WITH THIS METHOD YOU CAN RESTORE HOW MUCH TIME YOU WANT THE IMEI.