Lock Band 2300 mHz (LTE) on Jio network..

Search This thread

monoj.india

Nov 5, 2015
REDMI NOTE 3 Locked to LTE Band 40/20/ANY FIXED

Word of caution :

There is no coming back unless you have your EFS backup. Before doing this backup the EFS with TWRP Alka.
I tried it. Locked to Band 40. Tried again for Band 5, but network was gone and there was permanent No Signal. 4G was gone even in manual network search. Tried to reset to original values. Nothing worked.
Finally restored my EFS backup. Now everything back again.
I am again saying it. Mod works fine BUT make a TWRP backup of EFS before doing it.

Yes.. Also Flashing Full ROM Back again will Normal it again...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Please note down your original imei before doing this (Dial *#06#).
Nothing will work except flashing efs dumps and writing imei (url: tinyurl(.)com/y928yh82).
After flashing efs dumps please reboot twice and, then write your original imei and reboot. voila! All is Well!

Last edited:

monoj.india

Nov 5, 2015
Is there any other way to reset lte bands other than doing efs backup? At the time when I did this tweak I was unaware that there is no reverting possibility. So now I am stuck with NO SERVICE in status bar and with no efs backup. I flashed miui 8.0.6.0 global stable through fastboot but still with no luck. I have rooted the device again after fashing the official rom. Can I just install cm13 through twrp to get lte signal again? Thanks for any sort of help.

Word of caution :

There is no coming back unless you have your EFS backup. Before doing this backup the EFS with TWRP Alka.
I tried it. Locked to Band 40. Tried again for Band 5, but network was gone and there was permanent No Signal. 4G was gone even in manual network search. Tried to reset to original values. Nothing worked.
I am again saying it. Mod works fine BUT make a TWRP backup of EFS before doing it.

Yes.. Also Flashing Full ROM Back again will Normal it again...

Please note down your original imei before doing this (Dial *#06#).
Nothing will work except flashing efs dumps and writing imei (url: tinyurl(.)com/y928yh82).
After flashing efs dumps please reboot twice and, then write your original imei and reboot. voila! All is Well!

Reventon571

Aug 12, 2014
I am using Le max 2 ( Snapdragon 820) ,. But i cannot find Band 40 in the list( Using Jio sim only),. I am sure the Phone supports band 40,. But it's not listed . Any advice please.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Slow speed on Jio? Now you can force lock 2300 mHz band to get maximum High-Speed on your Jio network..
    So enjoy ?

*Do in your won risk*

❇ Credits:Sajidd & Sangeet..

Word of caution :

Why would I do this when I already get 40-80Mbps on Jio?
    This is only for those.. Who's getting 850 mHz.. Who want 2300 mHz band then this method workful for those...

Me 2 facing the same problem..didt backup the efs..i have flashed the whole rom again but still i think it is locked to band 40 only.. how to check it
    Bro, after locking band 40 my phone doesn't show any network:mad:

Please restore your EFS Backup if you have..

Otherwise follow this quick guide to lock band (Root needed)

http://en.miui.com/thread-423947-1-1.html