New Modified emmc file for unlocking Bootloader without permission from Xiaomi.

Search This thread

energyspear17

Oct 7, 2017
Coimbatore
May be this method works but now xiaomi fixed the binding device and Mi unlocker bugs. if you are going to unlock your bootloader just use official method if that didnt work you may use this method at own RISK !

SanketMohapatra

May 29, 2016
Bhubaneswar
Do you have any kind of porper instructions for development for the Snapdragon 210 because we are a community having the phone with the same same chip but we are unsuccessful in an attempt to Port a custom rom as well as a custom recovery for our phone.

Actually we discovered the thing that the bootloader is locked and the fastboot command are not working for our phone as it is a kind of Lock by the company.

We spoke to the developers of the redmi note 3 mobile phone and they told us that if there is no way to unlock the bootloader then please try to edit the emmc_appsboot.mbn but we don't know which are the values to be modified because they all are in hex and we don't have any idea about that.

So I am requesting all the members of this forum to please guide us in our development to unlock bootloader so that we can continue our development.

Cooperation is highly appreciated.

Reactions: redhotiron2004

eman78

Oct 25, 2015
So this a new modified emmc_appsboot.mbn for unlocking bootloader via unofficial way.
Whats changed?
Fixed the bug of red LED blinking continuously during charging.
For those who unlocked bootloader via unofficial way from this thread http://forum.miui.co.in/forum/mi-de...5165-redmi-note-3-snapdragon-unlock-the-beast, just use this method to flash the new emmc file:-
1) Reboot to fastboot mode
2) Open CMD and type
fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
fastboot flash abootbak emmc_appsboot.mbn
The emmc file must inside the anf folder

For new comers, you can use the same method as the previous one by MAGDAG, just use this new emmc file instead of his.

This new emmc file needs thorough testing, maybe this will also cause hardbricks if MIUI roms are flashed without deleting their default emmc file (inside their rom), maybe this will not cause any such issues but nobody will take the risk of testing that. Just use this new emmc with precautions just like the previous one. How to flash MIUI roms via TWRP after unofficially unlocking bootloader? follow this guide made by me http://en.miui.com/thread-256464-1-1.html

This is not the edited version of MAGDAG's emmc file. This one's is new and needs to be tested.
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKED DEVICES.
Please provide feedback if this worked for you. :)[/QUOTE

I need "emmc_appsboot.mbn" file from a working MD E2 devices.
Any body can help me pls. My mi5x device is now on black secreen. Not openning..
it became after load orijinal rom onto oxygen boot.
Any body can help me pls
I need "emmc_appsboot.mbn" file from a working MD E2 devices.

Joyel

Jan 31, 2017
Realme X2
Is this Marshmello bootloader or lollipop

Can you please tell it's mm bootloader or LP .can this file flash through twrp recovery

techfreak9356

May 12, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S6
Redmi K20 Pro
So this a new modified emmc_appsboot.mbn for unlocking bootloader via unofficial way.
Whats changed?
For those who unlocked bootloader via unofficial way from this thread http://forum.miui.co.in/forum/mi-de...5165-redmi-note-3-snapdragon-unlock-the-beast, just use this method to flash the new emmc file:-
2) Open CMD and type

For new comers, you can use the same method as the previous one by MAGDAG, just use this new emmc file instead of his.

This new emmc file needs thorough testing, maybe this will also cause hardbricks if MIUI roms are flashed without deleting their default emmc file (inside their rom), maybe this will not cause any such issues but nobody will take the risk of testing that. Just use this new emmc with precautions just like the previous one. How to flash MIUI roms via TWRP after unofficially unlocking bootloader? follow this guide made by me http://en.miui.com/thread-256464-1-1.html

This is not the edited version of MAGDAG's emmc file. This one's is new and needs to be tested.
Please provide feedback if this worked for you. :)

will this work on redmi note 4x mido?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Whats changed?
    2) Open CMD and type

Please provide feedback if this worked for you. :)
    How to revert back to locked state ?
    flash any fastboot rom in edl mode using miflash
    Will it not hardbrick if i have twrp and root ?
    no, I tested it :)
    I think i have solved the problem of 50%error
    Gonna try it and apply for unlocking again
    no only for unofficial method, and I compared both the official and unofficial file they are different but I know of a way by which we can unlock bootloader unofficially but it'll work just like the official way. Need someone who unlocked via official way, then flash twrp version 3.0.0-0(other versions wont work) and reboot to twrp and select backup and then scroll down and select aboot and abootbak, we can use that aboot for us and solve all problems of hardbrick, but no one's helping me :crying:
    I have got permission twice from 2 different accounts but still stuck at 50%error
    I bricked my device and the motherboard had to be replaced which took 8 days :/

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Keep working
    The moment my official unlock happens i m gonna pull these files for u