Hi everyone. Today I want to share you. How to root new device Redmi Note 3 pro. Unlock bootloader not needed.
1. Enable Developer Functions: Go to Settings, About phone, 7 click on Miui version to enable Developer options.
2. Enable USB debugging: Go to Settings, Additional settings, Developer options, then turn on USB debugging.
3. Download and install this application from here.
(see pictures 1,2,3 what you have to do when install application on PC and follow in reverse order: 3-2-1)
refer to pics here: en(dot)miui(dot)com/thread-234857-1-1.html
replace the "(dot)" with the punctuation
4. Turn on Wifi or Mobile data.
5. Connect your phone to computer via USB.
(a notif bubble should appear, allow USB debugging on phone)
6. Run the installed application (Root¾«Áé.exe) as admin from your PC, then click on button (picture 4). And wait.
7. Your phone will reboot automatically while process rooting is 65%.
(a notif bubble should appear again, allow USB debugging on phone again after reboot)
8. After this your phone will be rooted.
(If not. Plz go to home screen. Run application again, then click on root icon in menu.)
Good luck all!!!
Thanks to msmobile.vn