Post Reply Email Thread
1st February 2017, 01:01 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehlek

Just want to report, with latest zip for today's nightly in op, I was unable to copy anything to sd card so I had to revert back stock Documents UI app

Is the original DocumentsUI app working correctly?
1st February 2017, 01:03 AM |#12  
Flag Niagara Falls
Thanks Meter: 1,976

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoYL

Is the original DocumentsUI app working correctly?

It is. As soon as I put back the original it works. With the modded one when trying to copying to SD card it would say you didn't select root of external storage eventhough I did
1st February 2017, 01:09 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

More
Quote:

It is. As soon as I put back the original it works. With the modded one when trying to copying to SD card it would say you didn't select root of external storage eventhough I did

I only replaced icons in the latest flashable ZIP. Could you please try building one by yourself if you can and see if it works?
1st February 2017, 11:40 AM |#14  
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 414

More
@LeoYL can you add build.prop tweak for Google Assistant in this mod. I can confirm that by adding ro.opa.eligible_device=true works perfectly without anything else. No microphone problem, no fcs, its all good.
1st February 2017, 11:49 AM |#15  
Flag Niagara Falls

More
Quote:

I only replaced icons in the latest flashable ZIP. Could you please try building one by yourself if you can and see if it works?

I tried but for some reason APK tool won't recompile properly and I get a boot loop
1st February 2017, 12:09 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archit9169

@LeoYL can you add build.prop tweak for Google Assistant in this mod. I can confirm that by adding ro.opa.eligible_device=true works perfectly without anything else. No microphone problem, no fcs, its all good.

There's already a mod for that. This mod is only for accent color and icons, so I'm sorry that I won't include GA.
Quote:

I tried but for some reason APK tool won't recompile properly and I get a boot loop

Is there any error log from Apktool?
1st February 2017, 12:57 PM |#17  
Flag Niagara Falls

More
Quote:

There's already a mod for that. This mod is only for accent color and icons, so I'm sorry that I won't include GA.

Is there any error log from Apktool?

It was saying something about unable to find sources and checking if resource has changed
7th February 2017, 07:25 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
2017.02.7...???

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
7th February 2017, 08:11 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman121020

2017.02.7...???

I'm not going to make mod for official LineageOS 14.1 any more because goodix support sucks. I have goodix sensor, so I ditched official LOS and rolled back to minz1's, although the latter seems to be abandoned.
Instead of providing you fish, since I have given you a fishing rod, you should be able to get some fish by yourself. Therefore, make modified APKs on your own.
7th February 2017, 08:14 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

I'm not going to make mod for official LineageOS 14.1 any more because goodix support sucks. I have goodix sensor, so I ditched official LOS and rolled back to minz1's, although the latter seems to be abandoned.
Instead of providing you fish, since I have given you a fishing rod, you should be able to get some fish by yourself. Therefore, make modified APKs on your own.

make at least a circular fashion icons.

7th February 2017, 08:18 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman121020

make at least a circular fashion icons.

Nope, because I haven't and will not download 20170207 build, I don't have source APKs.
Don't be lazy. Since you are asking for a new version, you must have planned to upgrade to the new build. Download LineageOS ZIP, grab APKs, and build by yourself with instructions in the OP.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mod, tutorial

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)