miui 8.5.6.0 link

Search This thread

CosmicDan

Jun 19, 2009
Sydney
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
No it isn't. This is China beta. Not global, not stable. Why trick everyone? WE are not stupid man.

Also you have breach Xiaomi rules for distributing closed beta links. Don't really care, but just saying.

This is BETA CHINA, everyone should be aware.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Oh, you are the same guy who said 8.5.2.0 was also new.... You claim you are not stupid but the evidence does not support that claim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Fuong and Emmes

bihslk

Dec 29, 2011
You wish to know :P
I dont know why dromaczek keep spamming forum with different themes MIUI 9 look alike rooms? at least 3-4 threads about different Miui 9 roms based on MM.

Reactions: 1Fuong

minchas77

May 12, 2016
I'm afraid both OP and the rest here are wrong. The posted link is from 8.5.6 China STABLE. It is not global, but it is stable. It's in the official Downloads page from Xiaomi. There is also a version of this ROM made by Xiaomi.eu

Greetings

Reactions: CosmicDan

CosmicDan

Jun 19, 2009
Sydney
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I'm afraid both OP and the rest here are wrong. The posted link is from 8.5.6 China STABLE. It is not global, but it is stable. It's in the official Downloads page from Xiaomi. There is also a version of this ROM made by Xiaomi.eu

Greetings
Good to know. Bit strange they have not shared on forum, so we don't know the changelog....

CosmicDan

Jun 19, 2009
Sydney
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Yupp that is the problem. He keeps upload links but no info about any ROM. I dont want to mess up my phone.

8.5.6.0 China Stable was officially released yesterday. Xiaomi.eu have a 8.5.6.0 build but it's a day before this release, so is likely based on the Beta.

The official stable release could be the same as the beta, though. I'm downloading both now to do a diff and confirm this.

EDIT: Yes, the Xiaomi.eu stable 8.5.6.0 from 2 days ago is indeed the same as the official china stable.

Last edited:
Reactions: bihslk

Nancomerian

Apr 5, 2013
8.5.6.0 China Stable was officially released yesterday. Xiaomi.eu have a 8.5.6.0 build but it's a day before this release, so is likely based on the Beta.

The official stable release could be the same as the beta, though. I'm downloading both now to do a diff and confirm this.

EDIT: Yes, the Xiaomi.eu stable 8.5.6.0 from 2 days ago is indeed the same as the official china stable.

Quick question regarding above mentioned version and issue I am having. Does 8.5.6.0 come with nougat? Because even after updating to it I am still on MM so I am kinda lost. I thought it should have upgraded to 7.0

Thanks for other info tho, hope you can help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nickel, it's mediatek forum. I'm not stupid man
    No it isn't. This is China beta. Not global, not stable. Why trick everyone? WE are not stupid man.

Also you have breach Xiaomi rules for distributing closed beta links. Don't really care, but just saying.

This is BETA CHINA, everyone should be aware.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Oh, you are the same guy who said 8.5.2.0 was also new.... You claim you are not stupid but the evidence does not support that claim.

I dont know why dromaczek keep spamming forum with different themes MIUI 9 look alike rooms? at least 3-4 threads about different Miui 9 roms based on MM.

Greetings