Charging speed

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
To power up, you consume Red Bull. But your phone just needs its adaptive fast charger. Rate this thread to express how quickly the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 can charge. A higher rating indicates that it charges extremely fast.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Reactions: zainulnazir

Monotoko

Dec 29, 2012
2-3 hours as well, but I just charge while I'm sleeping. It easily lasts the full day, so I don't need to charge during the day :)

gaudence

Oct 30, 2012
My phone takes around 1-1h30 hours to fully charge. Am from Brazil, here uses 230vts in my region...

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 4 usando Tapatalk

androidbadboy

Jan 15, 2018
Excuse me but charging Redmi Note 4 with STOCK ROM from zero % to 100% takes minimum 3 hours using the cable and charger from the box.
On stock rom I think it's impossible to go under 3h. What is Your take on this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3-4 hours for a full charge, this thing really needs fast charging feature to charge this huge 4100mha battery..
    Charging RN4 mido is damn slow. It takes around 3hrs for 0-100% topup but why complain when the device lasts for 2days with 10+ hrs of SOT.
    To power up, you consume Red Bull. But your phone just needs its adaptive fast charger. Rate this thread to express how quickly the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 can charge. A higher rating indicates that it charges extremely fast.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
    Took me 3hrs to fully change my Mido. 0-100%
    Anyone tested charging speed using a kernel that supports fast charging?