FORUMS

MIUI 9 Official Themes Download For MIUI 8- Limitless, Cool black, Color Fantasy

179 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,020

By PawanRockz, Senior Member on 29th July 2017, 02:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

As we already know, in MIUI 9, there are some changes to the icons and added 3 new themes along with the default theme.

For those who can't wait to get their hands on MIUI 9 Beautiful themes. Here is your treat. Enjoy the Themes.

Note : These themes can be installed on all devices running MIUI 8. Just Download and extract the Zip file. Then import the themes from MIUI themes app. If you don't have MIUI Designer account then import using MIUI Theme Editor App.
Download it from play store. Peace

Don't Forget to Press The Thanks Button. Its free and means a lot.

Download : Download

Share it with your friends and Don't Forget to Press The Thanks Button. It takes less than a sec but means a lot.

Official Theme One: Color Fantasy
Lock Screen

Home Screen

Official Theme Two: Limitless
Lock Screen

Home Screen

Official Theme Three: Cool Black
Lock Screen

Home Screen

Donate Me : Scan This Barcode With PayTM !!
The Following 159 Users Say Thank You to PawanRockz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PawanRockz Ad-Free
31st July 2017, 06:10 PM |#2  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 108

More
I can see almost 4000 downloads and only 7 thanks (+1 from me). Wow! Contributors need to be appreciated more. Thanks for the theme, brother @PawanRockz . Terrific effort!
Edit:
Quick question: Can be installed on all MIUI devices? What are the supported devices/versions?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dreams.sri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dreams.sri Ad-Free
31st July 2017, 06:51 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams.sri

I can see almost 4000 downloads and only 7 thanks (+1 from me). Wow! Contributors need to be appreciated more. Thanks for the theme, brother @PawanRockz . Terrific effort!
Edit:
Quick question: Can be installed on all MIUI devices? What are the supported devices/versions?

Thanks bruh
These can be installed on all devices running MIUI 8.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PawanRockz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PawanRockz Ad-Free
31st July 2017, 06:56 PM |#4  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks PawanRockz. But I had an error while installing : " Themes from third party sources are not supported. Error : download | auth rejected 402 " . Does that mean this Chinese version is not allowed in other Global MIUI versions? Mine is Indian Redmi Note 4.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amanr3194 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amanr3194 Ad-Free
31st July 2017, 07:37 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 150

More
good work..
31st July 2017, 07:39 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Doesn't work
These themes doesn't work.
Although I have a Xiaomi Designer account, they won't me to apply this themes, except your running MIUI 9
31st July 2017, 08:53 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Can't apply them either on global stable ROM.
31st July 2017, 11:01 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
thanks , will try .
1st August 2017, 02:58 AM |#9  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalka_Ari

These themes doesn't work.
Although I have a Xiaomi Designer account, they won't me to apply this themes, except your running MIUI 9

You have to use "MIUI theme editor" to import the theme file and then install. Once done, then go to theme manager and apply it.

MIUI theme editor app can be found in play store.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gsrdemon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gsrdemon Ad-Free
1st August 2017, 04:28 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djibril13

Can't apply them either on global stable ROM.

Did you try using MIUI Theme Editor App?
The Following User Says Thank You to PawanRockz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PawanRockz Ad-Free
1st August 2017, 06:53 AM |#11  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 66

More
does not apply due to not verification of license
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
colorful, miui, miui 9, official, themes

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)