Based on the Ground Zero Android Open Source Project (GZOSP) and enriched by our developers with lots of custom enhancements and powersave features. BaikalOS isn’t better, just powersave.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* Your warranty is now void .. bla-bla-bla... other non-informative text */
Supported devices: mido
- BaikalOS official builds with delta-ota: DOWNLOAD
- Open Gapps (ARM64, 9.0, pico or micro recomend)
- TWRP ...
- Google Camera: ...
- Magisk (Root) (if u need it) can be found here. Note: install magisk only after reboot to rom!
Bug report: please, put your bug reports and feature requests here.
Minimum required versions: Last
- Download TWRP, Firmware, ROM, GApps and Magisk
- Reboot to recovery and install new twrp, and firmware
- Wipe is recomended
- Flash ROM and GApps
- Reboot to ROM and finish setup
- Reboot to recovery and flash Magisk if you need it. Note, you must boot to rom first before flash Magisk. Dont flash it with ROM at once!
- Test and find
- Andrey S. Shidakov (@andr68rus)
- Sergey Vasiliev (@sdv22)
ROM maintained by:
- ROM Source: https://github.com/baikalos/
- Device Trees / Vendor / Kernel: https://github.com/baikalos-devices
- GZOSP Team
- AICP Team
- OmniROM Team
- And finally the Community. This is for the community, by the community. Give yourselves a pat on the back. If I missed anyone? Please let me know and I can add them.