FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][Mido] FrancoKernel ⚡️- r6 - 1st May - LineageOS and Oreo treble & non-treble

23,419 posts
Thanks Meter: 129,105

Post Reply Email Thread
13th June 2018, 04:07 AM |#2091  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 177

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotbreezy59

How can i do that, like i said i bought it from someone

Is the bootloader unlock? If yes, maybe you can try to flash twrp and do a complete wipe of the device?

Btw, I guess this topic is completely unrelated to the thread. Maybe it's better to search other thread that's more relevant or simply open a new thread, otherwise it will be an out of topic discussion in this thread.

13th June 2018, 09:27 AM |#2092  
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 224

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akillerkk4

what is this error

Try this kernel Sis kernel its based on Franco, been using it for 3days, its good
13th June 2018, 04:14 PM |#2093  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotbreezy59

Hello! am new to this room, i am using redmi note 4 mtk 64gb n 4gb ram... I bought it from a friend n for a while hv been using it... Till i updated it from MiUi 8 to 9... Now is asking that i should activate the phone due to an existing mi Account on d phone before... Which hv left me frustrated even my friend doesn't know abt d Account, since he bought it fairly used. How can i bypass this request and regain full access to d fone!
Any contribution is appreciated.
Thanks

First of all your unit is mediatek so this rom is not suit to your unit... Then the rest of your problem is find the owner and get the mi account... Thats solve... No one can bypass that except the expert in xiaomi

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemphiz

Try this kernel Sis kernel its based on Franco, been using it for 3days, its good

This kernel is good to use it? What is the diff. Of this franco kernel and the one kernel that you said?
13th June 2018, 04:28 PM |#2094  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I recently bought your app from play store and installed francokernel r6 from it in my RN4 (lineageos v15.1 nightly). I want to thank yoy as Everything is working smoothly and Battery life is actually good enough.
But I am getting this error warning at every boot, wat does it mean?? Does it have any solution?
13th June 2018, 05:11 PM |#2095  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarun💪

I recently bought your app from play store and installed francokernel r6 from it in my RN4 (lineageos v15.1 nightly). I want to thank yoy as Everything is working smoothly and Battery life is actually good enough.
But I am getting this error warning at every boot, wat does it mean?? Does it have any solution?

it's nothing. Just ignore it.
The Following User Says Thank You to redemption25 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift redemption25 Ad-Free
13th June 2018, 09:23 PM |#2096  
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 80

More
@franciscofranco, so google android development near your house now your work will be directly to google, lol

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 4 através do Tapatalk
14th June 2018, 10:46 PM |#2097  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Is it possible to enable wifi AC for mido?
14th June 2018, 10:54 PM |#2098  
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 1,467

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolimitzz

Is it possible to enable wifi AC for mido?

802.11ac is not supported by Mido.
15th June 2018, 02:12 PM |#2099  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Anyone else getting constantly spammed with the 'Kernel manager for Franco has been granted super user privileges' message?
15th June 2018, 03:32 PM |#2100  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 177

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moksu

Anyone else getting constantly spammed with the 'Kernel manager for Franco has been granted super user privileges' message?

Do you use magisk? You can disable that toast in magisk manager. Just go to magisk manager and go to settings and set superuser notifications to "none". I don't know for supersu but guess there's similar option for that.
The Following User Says Thank You to eliezerjk90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eliezerjk90 Ad-Free
15th June 2018, 07:05 PM |#2101  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliezerjk90

Do you use magisk? You can disable that toast in magisk manager. Just go to magisk manager and go to settings and set superuser notifications to "none". I don't know for supersu but guess there's similar option for that.

Yes I am using magisk. I will try this thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)