FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][Mido] FrancoKernel ⚡️- r6 - 1st May - LineageOS and Oreo treble & non-treble

23,479 posts
Thanks Meter: 129,620

Post Reply Email Thread
8th August 2018, 12:19 AM |#2211  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by betounty

I want to know if anyone knows if this kernel is working fine with the AOSPI Rom (8.1 and treble) because I see many having issues with the latest kernel version, I see encryption issues, sensors not working and things like that

Kernel is very outdated , so expect that kind of bugs.

9th August 2018, 03:28 PM |#2212  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 20

More
My device got encrypted, I'm using RR Oreo Treble with f2fs data partition and ext4 system partition.
9th August 2018, 05:12 PM |#2213  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, I am using Pixel experience 8.1.0 Orio Treble in my Mido and I am not interested in Rooting my Mido. Without root is it possible to flash FK ?? Please help me
10th August 2018, 03:14 AM |#2214  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Hi, I am using Pixel experience 8.1.0 Orio Treble in my Mido and I am not interested in Rooting my Mido. Without root is it possible to flash FK ?? Please help me

It doesn't require your phone to be rooted for flashing custom kernel.
11th August 2018, 03:20 AM |#2215  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Am getting Android internal error after flashing...
11th August 2018, 04:25 AM |#2216  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidvaner

Deleted post

First of all you should go through the thread before flashing the kernel. Yes the kernel needs to be updated but the dev is quite busy at the moment. If you would have taken five minutes to go through you would have realised that this was a problem. Anyway to fix the encryption problem, Just dirty flash your rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to cmr_noob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cmr_noob Ad-Free
11th August 2018, 11:44 AM |#2217  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 283

More
Quote:

Deleted post

First you don't have to pay if you don't want to. He provides it for free so at least stop bashing him.

Secondly, as the comment above me said, you should have read latest post before you installed the kernel.

Finally, you need to understand that when you used any mods/custom rom/custom kernel, you'll do it on your own risk! You have no right whatsoever to blame the developer for any problem that might occurred.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eliezerjk90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eliezerjk90 Ad-Free
11th August 2018, 01:14 PM |#2218  
Flag Jakarta, Far East
Thanks Meter: 660

More
Quote:

Deleted post

🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to svnhvn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift svnhvn Ad-Free
11th August 2018, 05:48 PM |#2219  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliezerjk90

First you don't have to pay if you don't want to. He provides it for free so at least stop bashing him.

Secondly, as the comment above me said, you should have read latest post before you installed the kernel.

Finally, you need to understand that when you used any mods/custom rom/custom kernel, you'll do it on your own risk! You have no right whatsoever to blame the developer for any problem that might occurred.

First you must understand that if you do something to collect money that is well done and with support
11th August 2018, 09:12 PM |#2220  
Thanks Meter: 136

More
Quote:

First you must understand that if you do something to collect money that is well done and with support

Well, you started badly, didn't you.. Did you delete your previous post yourself ? Please don't answer, really .

Here's some to read, it's about the difference between -in my words- leeching and contributing. Hope you'll learn your lesson well next time and at least do some reading prior to flashing.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...7814&p=2031989

And back on topic again
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to runeupo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift runeupo Ad-Free
12th August 2018, 01:54 AM |#2221  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 283

More
Quote:

First you need to understand that he's selling the app as a way to DONATE. He doesn't want to receive money without giving something so he makes the app. Now you should understand that DONATION means it is freely given without you expecting anything in return.

Secondly, what he sells is the KERNEL MANAGER. Meanwhile, you have problem with KERNEL, which is FREE. So if you want to claim support at all (in appropriate manner) it is if and only if the kernel manager is not working properly, which is not the case!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eliezerjk90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eliezerjk90 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)