[KERNEL][Mido] FrancoKernel ⚡️- r21 - 27th Aug - custom roms, Pie and treble

Search This thread

khaifiesta

Jul 10, 2011
After installing this kernel my mido works very smooth... but im has problem about this ''A vendor image mismatch'' or im just ignore this?now im at rr 8.1 oreo rom.....

Screenshot_Pixel_Launcher_20180305-091236.jpg

Last edited:

gtimothyw

Jul 15, 2018
Do you guys have good SOT with balance profile of this kernel? Bcs I only get 6 hour, but actually really good performance

elandroido

Aug 13, 2014
Munich
You are very brave to request the removal of my publication, but not to answer my question or allow your enemies to do so. I do not know if you remember that there was the boefla kernel in those days, well known in the Galaxy S3 mini, and completely free with its application manager and very good in every way. I understand that it is difficult to program a kernel and I support you in that sense, Mr. Frank, but in my opinion, I think it does not seem reasonable to load the application directly because a kernel is not 100% stable for the same fact that it is customized, at least must lower the price, or at least put 7 days of trial, but not abuse a direct charge by the application considering that there are no other compatible applications, what I want you to understand is that a kernel manager is not suitable to pay, because it only works in a mobile model and is not 100% stable, I would pay for the applications and I paid for them as "arktube", "Root Call SMS Manager", Grenify, Power Amp, which are applications that will serve me forever in many computers with root or without root, what I want you to understand is that I speak to you as a user and not as a developer, I am not a developer and I value it very much. It is a humble opinion if you want to take it as a council or if you want to call your MODERATORS to eliminate it and thus demonstrate the inability to respond with

It's easy.
You do not like the app price or the missing trial period -> do not buy it
You do not like the kernel without the app -> do not use it

That's real freedom, isn't it?

eliezerjk90

Feb 28, 2015
Duisburg
You are very brave to request the removal of my publication, but not to answer my question or allow your enemies to do so. I do not know if you remember that there was the boefla kernel in those days, well known in the Galaxy S3 mini, and completely free with its application manager and very good in every way. I understand that it is difficult to program a kernel and I support you in that sense, Mr. Frank, but in my opinion, I think it does not seem reasonable to load the application directly because a kernel is not 100% stable for the same fact that it is customized, at least must lower the price, or at least put 7 days of trial, but not abuse a direct charge by the application considering that there are no other compatible applications, what I want you to understand is that a kernel manager is not suitable to pay, because it only works in a mobile model and is not 100% stable, I would pay for the applications and I paid for them as "arktube", "Root Call SMS Manager", Grenify, Power Amp, which are applications that will serve me forever in many computers with root or without root, what I want you to understand is that I speak to you as a user and not as a developer, I am not a developer and I value it very much. It is a humble opinion if you want to take it as a council or if you want to call your MODERATORS to eliminate it and thus demonstrate the inability to respond with

What a nonsense... He provides his kernel for free and yet you still complain. Even without the app, this kernel is as functional and works great as any other custom kernel you can find.

onliner

Oct 29, 2016

You're missing a lot of important things here, so I'll just say one thing: Fork Kernel Adiutor source code and make your own Kernel Manager for free, done.

Peace :fingers-crossed:.

Reactions: svnhvn

Rafulis

Jul 22, 2018
Why does it always charge slowly? I see that it charges on 400ma where others get 1.4A charging. Is there any way to enable or force fast charging?
I tried to enable force fast charging through a magisk module but it doesn't work

Last edited:

eliezerjk90

Feb 28, 2015
Duisburg
Why does it always charge slowly? I see that it charges on 400ma where others get 1.4A charging. Is there any way to enable or force fast charging?
I tried to enable force fast charging through a magisk module but it doesn't work
It could be anything from bad cable or low voltage charger (example: if you don't use stock charger).

Rafulis

Jul 22, 2018
It could be anything from bad cable or low voltage charger (example: if you don't use stock charger).

Well I tried all 4 of my chargers with 5 different cables (1 of them is the stock charger I got with my device, the other is another xiaomi charger, the third one is a MEIZU MX5 Stock charger, and the fourth one is a SAMSUNG charger.
After I flashed ElectraBlue and reflashed Franco I got 1.4Amps, but that's from one charge.

Sachin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Mysuru, Karnataka
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Last edited:

nando_666

Apr 4, 2009
R6 is still not compatible with LOS 15.1, right? Last time I tried I had to format my phone.

I AM getting 8-9h sot with stock, while with franco was getting arround 10h.

I have the FK APP + Naptime + Servicely + Agressive Doze.

Does anyone has an idea if are getting a new version?

Sirius@15

Apr 18, 2017
R6 is still not compatible with LOS 15.1, right? Last time I tried I had to format my phone.

I AM getting 8-9h sot with stock, while with franco was getting arround 10h.

I have the FK APP + Naptime + Servicely + Agressive Doze.

Does anyone has an idea if are getting a new version?

Latest one still not compatible with LOS 15.1. Don't use it.

No idea when new release comes. Its almost abandoned to be honest.:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all.

Compatibility:
    Builds starting with r1 are for Lineage OS 14.1 based roms.
    Builds starting with r2 up to r6 are compatible with Android Oreo 8.1.0 roms.
    Builds starting with r7 are only for Android 8.1.0 and 9.0.0 treble builds.

Download:
    https://francokernel.app

Installation:
    Flash the zip in your recovery
    or
    Auto-flash from Franco Kernel Updater app

Features:
    1 - Legendary battery life
    2 - Flash & forget
    3 - Typical interfaces like display adjustments, sound control, vibration control, and all that boring stuff
    4 - Bypasses the verified boot flag for Android Pay compatibility (root still breaks Android Pay but that's your own problem)
    5 - Idle power consumption reduced to the absolute minimum (if you have wakelocks from 3rd party apps you're obviously on your own)
    6 - Support for FKUpdater's Performance Profiles
    7 - Magical support, I'm here every day, checking posts almost hourly, ready to help anytime (well, unless you fail to read the OP, which contains most info you need)
    8 - Seemless integration with my app FKUpdater
    9 - No useless placebo patches, or "magical" optimizations
    10 - Probably more, check my github for all the details - the code speaks for itself

Changelog:
    https://francokernel.app
    Scroll down, choose your device & select the latest release to see the changelog.

Source:
    https://github.com/franciscofranco/mido

Follow me on socials for updates and interesting tidbits
    Twitter

FK Kernel Manager video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARdNqh71D0E

Disclaimer to moderators:
    Slight OT is fine, but when users decide to act stupid they should be dealt with with the appropriate means - its really annoying for me when OT turns crazy. Please put the warning/ban hammer anytime any of you think there's lack of respect and/or too much unwanted OT crap - but if it doesn't meet this criteria let the OT posts alone. Thank you.

Cheers!
    Builds for Oreo should be up tomorrow/Monday.

No this is not compatible with MIUI - it won't ever be.

Also my app is fully compatible with Mido, but you must join the beta -> http://beta.franciscofranco.xyz
    Guys.... seriously it's 5:20am, I'm tired, I'm doing this for you, for free, on my own time instead of being sleeping next to my gf, but I'm grinding here. So please be patient, there's an issue I haven't figured out yet, when I re-upload r2 I will say so. Asking over and over again is pointless and frankly I have better things to do, so be freaking patient.
    Hello mido users, I have something for you! A new build is up for Treble custom roms (should work on Pie too last I checked, but let me know)! You can auto-flash with my app here http://get.franciscofranco.xyz or get the zip from the OP!
    The app has undergone massive improvements with new features through the last couple weeks, check it out!
    Sorry for the delay, have been busy with my new app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.franco.agenda

Pushed r5 which fixes issues with some custom roms not showing lockscreen charging info & battery temp.
    Also there's a special oreo-treble release for that LineageOS 15.1 treble thing. I couldn't make the same Kernel binary work on all the roms, so if you're on that rom you must go to the OP, downloads and choose the release from the oreo-treble directory. This is not available from auto-flash for obvious reasons. I had to make it from scratch so it was extra work, but it works.

Auto-flash with http://beta.franciscofranco.xyz or get the zip from the OP.