FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][7.1.2][OFFICIAL][NIGHTLY] MoKee Open Source Android Nougat 7.1.2

513 posts
Thanks Meter: 246

By prisoner1969, Senior Member on 1st June 2017, 11:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Mokee

MoKee Open Source is the biggest non-profit Android Open Source development team in China, with members from all parts of the world. We follow the latest development from Google closely and improve various parts of Android according to the user habits. Being a non-profit organisation, we utilise our spare time and own funds to keep this passion alive. Therefore, the costs for the forum and servers are solely beared by us. In order to provide a good user experience, we only included a few preinstalls in the ROM. Along with the advertisements in the forum; we hardly get enough to pay for the bandwidth. The point is, those are our only source of income, however many developers choose to exclude them when releasing unofficial builds. Unlike CyanogenMod, we did not accept monetary help at the early stages, as in China, most people do not understand the meaning of “making a donation”. They would think of it as buying a service, which is conflicting with our objectives. Anyways, we still made it until today, and even started to provide third party developers a chance to utilise our OTA system. All of these are the fruit of our hard work and passion. We are proud of the happy users, and we are also proud of the support given to MoKee Open Source. Most importantly, we are proud of the improvements we have achieved all these while, and the advancements never stop.

I am not the maintainer or developer, I found this and wanted to share it.
I am not responsible for any mishaps, broken phones, lost data, divorces, earthquake, floods, tornadoes, presidential election results, etc... Use at your own risk.

Credit:
Google and the Android team and the Mokee developer team.
rameshurfrnd1 as the maintainer of the Unofficial build.
Xiaomi for a great phone and releasing kernel sources.

Instructions :
Download Firmware
Download the latest build and GApps
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build and GApps
Reboot

Downloads :
https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=mido rom
http://opengapps.org/ GApps

Version Information
Official
Nightly Builds

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

(If I left any info out on this original post please let me know and I'll update it, my first time doing this)
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to prisoner1969 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prisoner1969 Ad-Free

1st June 2017, 11:48 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 99

More
Yes official mokee nightly builds
Good find
The Following User Says Thank You to K4sh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift K4sh Ad-Free
2nd June 2017, 03:16 AM |#3  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 148

More
This is the developer section. You can't post threads like this here. Ask a moderator to move your post to discussions or delete this thread.
2nd June 2017, 05:48 AM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by prisoner1969

I was looking for Mokee for the Redmi Note 4x and I found this.

https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=mido

They have nightly builds and such. I haven't tried it yet. I will since I have liked mokee in the past on other phones.

Just convert this thread into a development one with all the credits No need to ask any compiler to make a thread and get some donations
The Following User Says Thank You to sakhura For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sakhura Ad-Free
2nd June 2017, 05:49 AM |#5  
Flag Kottayam
Thanks Meter: 347

More
There's already a thread for mokee in development section. Search before you post. And please refrain from making new threads unnecessarily
2nd June 2017, 06:17 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 298

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhunter47

There's already a thread for mokee in development section. Search before you post. And please refrain from making new threads unnecessarily

Yea a thread which last ROM update was the 21 of March... just saying.....
I'm actually thankful that he shared the link becuase i had no idea there was an Official support for Mokee ROM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PriPhaze For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PriPhaze Ad-Free
2nd June 2017, 06:36 AM |#7  
Flag Kottayam
Thanks Meter: 347

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriPhaze

Yea a thread which last ROM update was the 21 of March... just saying.....
I'm actually thankful that he shared the link becuase i had no idea there was an Official support for Mokee ROM

Exactly. So a bump in that thread will get the attention of the unofficial maintainer also. So that he'll update the post. Just needs updated links and title change to official.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to devilhunter47 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift devilhunter47 Ad-Free
2nd June 2017, 03:16 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salt Lake City, Utah
Thanks Meter: 246

More
Sorry, thought I was being helpful. I contacted the original poster of the UNOFFICIAL mokee rom for the redmi note 4x and asked him to update his post. I also posted the link in his original post.

Oh and it looks like someone did post the official link in the Unofficial thread back on April 8th and still the original poster didn't update the title or links. So it looks like the original poster doesn't really care.
The Following User Says Thank You to prisoner1969 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prisoner1969 Ad-Free
2nd June 2017, 03:45 PM |#9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by prisoner1969

Sorry, thought I was being helpful. I contacted the original poster of the UNOFFICIAL mokee rom for the redmi note 4x and asked him to update his post. I also posted the link in his original post.

Oh and it looks like someone did post the official link in the Unofficial thread back on April 8th and still the original poster didn't update the title or links. So it looks like the original poster doesn't really care.

If some moderator wants to delete this post then that's fine. Hopefully the original maintainer will update his post. That or if someone who knows how the topic should be posted would post an official one then great.

Just change the thread yourself with all the necessary credits
The Following User Says Thank You to sakhura For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sakhura Ad-Free
2nd June 2017, 04:02 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
It is not stable build. They are in nightly
The Following User Says Thank You to chaitu50c For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chaitu50c Ad-Free
2nd June 2017, 04:03 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 99

More
Finally !
Good find bro
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)