[ROM][7.1.2][OFFICIAL][NIGHTLY] MoKee Open Source Android Nougat 7.1.2

Search This thread

prisoner1969

Sep 8, 2015
Salt Lake City, Utah
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FvvuTAWXbs74Wg80IqdAwLApez30%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffs02.androidpit.info%252Fuserfiles%252F5519829%252Fimage%252FMoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

MoKee Open Source is the biggest non-profit Android Open Source development team in China, with members from all parts of the world. We follow the latest development from Google closely and improve various parts of Android according to the user habits. Being a non-profit organisation, we utilise our spare time and own funds to keep this passion alive. Therefore, the costs for the forum and servers are solely beared by us. In order to provide a good user experience, we only included a few preinstalls in the ROM. Along with the advertisements in the forum; we hardly get enough to pay for the bandwidth. The point is, those are our only source of income, however many developers choose to exclude them when releasing unofficial builds. Unlike CyanogenMod, we did not accept monetary help at the early stages, as in China, most people do not understand the meaning of “making a donation”. They would think of it as buying a service, which is conflicting with our objectives. Anyways, we still made it until today, and even started to provide third party developers a chance to utilise our OTA system. All of these are the fruit of our hard work and passion. We are proud of the happy users, and we are also proud of the support given to MoKee Open Source. Most importantly, we are proud of the improvements we have achieved all these while, and the advancements never stop.

I am not the maintainer or developer, I found this and wanted to share it.
I am not responsible for any mishaps, broken phones, lost data, divorces, earthquake, floods, tornadoes, presidential election results, etc... Use at your own risk.

Credit:
Google and the Android team and the Mokee developer team.
rameshurfrnd1 as the maintainer of the Unofficial build.
Xiaomi for a great phone and releasing kernel sources.

Instructions :
Download Firmware
Download the latest build and GApps
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build and GApps
Reboot

Downloads :
https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=mido rom
http://opengapps.org/ GApps

Version Information
Official
Nightly Builds

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

(If I left any info out on this original post please let me know and I'll update it, my first time doing this)

Last edited:
G

GuestK00197

This is the developer section. You can't post threads like this here. Ask a moderator to move your post to discussions or delete this thread.

sakhura

Dec 17, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Reactions: prisoner1969

devilhunter47

Jun 22, 2012
Kottayam
There's already a thread for mokee in development section. Search before you post. And please refrain from making new threads unnecessarily

devilhunter47

Jun 22, 2012
Kottayam
Yea a thread which last ROM update was the 21 of March... just saying.....
I'm actually thankful that he shared the link becuase i had no idea there was an Official support for Mokee ROM
Exactly. So a bump in that thread will get the attention of the unofficial maintainer also. So that he'll update the post. Just needs updated links and title change to official.

prisoner1969

Sep 8, 2015
Salt Lake City, Utah
Sorry, thought I was being helpful. I contacted the original poster of the UNOFFICIAL mokee rom for the redmi note 4x and asked him to update his post. I also posted the link in his original post.

Oh and it looks like someone did post the official link in the Unofficial thread back on April 8th and still the original poster didn't update the title or links. So it looks like the original poster doesn't really care.

Last edited:
Reactions: dimdimdim

sakhura

Dec 17, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Sorry, thought I was being helpful. I contacted the original poster of the UNOFFICIAL mokee rom for the redmi note 4x and asked him to update his post. I also posted the link in his original post.

Oh and it looks like someone did post the official link in the Unofficial thread back on April 8th and still the original poster didn't update the title or links. So it looks like the original poster doesn't really care.

If some moderator wants to delete this post then that's fine. Hopefully the original maintainer will update his post. That or if someone who knows how the topic should be posted would post an official one then great.
Just change the thread yourself with all the necessary credits

Reactions: prisoner1969

chaitu50c

Jul 23, 2013
Is this rom good enough.? Currently i am in aex . i also downloaded this rom but not flashed because of daily ota. I know this rom very well coz i used it in my redmi 1s.

Can u explain some bug fixes and features. Also bug fixes which are not in other roms... :mad:

Reactions: Maceo01

PriPhaze

Oct 3, 2014
Google Pixel 7
Is this rom good enough.? Currently i am in aex . i also downloaded this rom but not flashed because of daily ota. I know this rom very well coz i used it in my redmi 1s.

Can u explain some bug fixes and features. Also bug fixes which are not in other roms... :mad:

I encourage you to try it since the OP here is just sharing the official link but he's not the maintainer therefore it is better that you try it and give your opinion. Just nand backup your current rom.

Sent from my Note 4 using XDA Labs

prisoner1969

Sep 8, 2015
Salt Lake City, Utah

I just found this and posted it here for people to use. I can't answer any of your questions. If you look at the original post you'll see that I stated that I'm not a developer or maintainer and that you use this rom at your own risk. Once more people use it and report on what they find, that'll probably be your best source of information.

I'm going to try the rom this weekend. I'm excited because I liked the Mokee rom in the past. The developer team is good and has a lot of experience so I'm GUESSING that the rom is pretty smooth.

I see someone also replied at the same time I did. Sorry for repeating the other persons post.

Last edited:

chaitu50c

Jul 23, 2013
Thanks for your suggetion. I know he is just sharing it. Coz it is mainly maintained by Chinese developers.. Are you using this?

Dont you have yellow flash tint
Dailing lag
Good battery backup..?

mani198

Jan 30, 2016
Any one tested this rom

If any one tested this rom means please provide screen shot of the rom and bugs of the rom also

chaitu50c

Jul 23, 2013
Just installed
Mokee

Which is butter smooth and almost bug less except yellow flash.
Dialer broken animation is no more here.

And the features are best picked.. no useless features..

It is supporting incremental updates too.. but not from updater app.
Which you should need to download from Moore downloads..
If anybody want I will give the ota packages link.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170603-213856.png
    Screenshot_20170603-213856.png
    197.1 KB · Views: 931
  • Screenshot_20170603-213845.png
    Screenshot_20170603-213845.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 923
  • Screenshot_20170603-213826.jpg
    Screenshot_20170603-213826.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 923
  • Screenshot_20170603-213815.jpg
    Screenshot_20170603-213815.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 911
  • Screenshot_20170603-213810.jpg
    Screenshot_20170603-213810.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 910
  • Screenshot_20170603-214846.jpg
    Screenshot_20170603-214846.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 902
Reactions: akhil.k.sugathan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FvvuTAWXbs74Wg80IqdAwLApez30%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffs02.androidpit.info%252Fuserfiles%252F5519829%252Fimage%252FMoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

MoKee Open Source is the biggest non-profit Android Open Source development team in China, with members from all parts of the world. We follow the latest development from Google closely and improve various parts of Android according to the user habits. Being a non-profit organisation, we utilise our spare time and own funds to keep this passion alive. Therefore, the costs for the forum and servers are solely beared by us. In order to provide a good user experience, we only included a few preinstalls in the ROM. Along with the advertisements in the forum; we hardly get enough to pay for the bandwidth. The point is, those are our only source of income, however many developers choose to exclude them when releasing unofficial builds. Unlike CyanogenMod, we did not accept monetary help at the early stages, as in China, most people do not understand the meaning of “making a donation”. They would think of it as buying a service, which is conflicting with our objectives. Anyways, we still made it until today, and even started to provide third party developers a chance to utilise our OTA system. All of these are the fruit of our hard work and passion. We are proud of the happy users, and we are also proud of the support given to MoKee Open Source. Most importantly, we are proud of the improvements we have achieved all these while, and the advancements never stop.

I am not the maintainer or developer, I found this and wanted to share it.
    I am not responsible for any mishaps, broken phones, lost data, divorces, earthquake, floods, tornadoes, presidential election results, etc... Use at your own risk.

Credit:
    Google and the Android team and the Mokee developer team.
    rameshurfrnd1 as the maintainer of the Unofficial build.
    Xiaomi for a great phone and releasing kernel sources.

Instructions :
    Download Firmware
    Download the latest build and GApps
    Reboot to recovery
    Flash the latest build and GApps
    Reboot

Downloads :
    https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=mido rom
    http://opengapps.org/ GApps

Version Information
    Official
    Nightly Builds

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

(If I left any info out on this original post please let me know and I'll update it, my first time doing this)
    I haven't forgotten about this thread. Whenever they release Oreo I will update this thread with the relevant information about it. I don't know of an ETA so don't ask.
    I'm actually thankful that he shared the link becuase i had no idea there was an Official support for Mokee ROM
    Exactly. So a bump in that thread will get the attention of the unofficial maintainer also. So that he'll update the post. Just needs updated links and title change to official.
    how to flash the incremental updates? what do i need to wipe?
    Sniff, sniff, probably your butt. Just kidding.
    There's already a thread for mokee in development section. Search before you post. And please refrain from making new threads unnecessarily