FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY][SHARE] TWRP Exclusive 3.2.1-5 (Treble + Non Treble)

560 posts
Thanks Meter: 436
 
By newintage, Account currently disabled on 8th April 2018, 05:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2018, 10:09 PM |#41  
LilBlinx's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 3,059
 
More
TWRP 3.2.1-7 by NFound
  • Magisk v16.0
  • Support for F2FS
  • Who did not have the correct date / time - now should be the fixed
  • Support for Treble
  • Unblocking from the Google account (zeroing FRP)
  • Support for ebbg displays
  • Fix: fixed date and time, while formatting Data TWRP settings do not fly off
  • In Backup there is now only one point of EFS backup

TWRP_3.2.1-7_mido-treble.img
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LilBlinx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LilBlinx Ad-Free
 
 
17th May 2018, 10:21 PM |#42  
Senior Member
Flag Debrecen
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBlinx

TWRP 3.2.1-7 by NFound

Thank you! It's been mentioned that some menu items are still written in russian even though language has been set to english - has this been fixed?
17th May 2018, 10:23 PM |#43  
LilBlinx's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 3,059
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crok.bic

Thank you! It's been mentioned that some menu items are still written in russian even though language has been set to english - has this been fixed?

The developer is Russian so I guess not, haven't noticed that by myself
18th May 2018, 06:32 AM |#44  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
can you make it smoother when scrolling? and fix the languange on some menus in the next update?
18th May 2018, 11:49 AM |#45  
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crok.bic

Thank you! It's been mentioned that some menu items are still written in russian even though language has been set to english - has this been fixed?

In TWRP 3.2.1-7, Click Advanced --> More, you'll see 3 menu items in Russian.
18th May 2018, 11:51 AM |#46  
Senior Member
Flag Debrecen
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy no mates

In TWRP 3.2.1-7, Click Advanced --> More, you'll see 3 menu items in Russian.

So it hasn't been fixed in this build. Understood, thank you.
21st May 2018, 04:12 PM |#47  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 29
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBlinx

TWRP 3.2.1-7 by NFound
Magisk v16.0
Support for F2FS
Who did not have the correct date / time - now should be the fixed
Support for Treble
Unblocking from the Google account (zeroing FRP)
Support for ebbg displays
Fix: fixed date and time, while formatting Data TWRP settings do not fly off
In Backup there is now only one point of EFS backup


TWRP_3.2.1-7_mido-treble.img

will it work in non treble rom?
21st May 2018, 04:59 PM |#48  
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdrdrb

will it work in non treble rom?

Yes, it will
26th May 2018, 03:18 PM |#49  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Really thanks
5th June 2018, 01:48 PM |#50  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Thanks , for your hard work and efforts .
Can you upload a version with the default blue theme or atleast tell us how to change it to the default blue theme.
Thank you
13th June 2018, 02:20 PM |#51  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
How to make it work?
how do I flash it or install it over existing twarp recovery 3.1.1.0?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes