FORUMS

[ROM] [10.0] [AEX]Aosp Extended Q [UNOFFICIAL][28-01-2020]

70 posts
Thanks Meter: 184
 
By ThatisJigen, Member on 8th November 2019, 10:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th November 2019, 02:58 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohamedkam000

You mean that feature when you move the phone off your ear, it automatically turns on speaker? During a call?
AOSP Extended already has this feature, but, cause Q is still in it's early stages, you might not find it.
Try this app:
https://m.apkpure.com/auto-speaker/c...android.ramkol

yes, that's right. i tired this apps, doesn't work with Q.
15th November 2019, 08:02 AM |#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
I succesfully installed the ROM and Bitgapps but I got "No OS Installed". I'm using OrangeFox. Any ideas why?
15th November 2019, 10:57 AM |#23  
OP Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 184
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipthisforme

I succesfully installed the ROM and Bitgapps but I got "No OS Installed". I'm using OrangeFox. Any ideas why?

Orangefox bug, reboot and all is ok
15th November 2019, 02:41 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatisJigen

Orangefox bug, reboot and all is ok

Which reboot do you mean? System or recovery? I tried both. When I reboot system, after miui logo my phone turned off. When I reboot recovery, then I tried to reboot system again, still no os installed :/
15th November 2019, 03:15 PM |#25  
OP Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 184
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipthisforme

Which reboot do you mean? System or recovery? I tried both. When I reboot system, after miui logo my phone turned off. When I reboot recovery, then I tried to reboot system again, still no os installed :/

Wtf, have you flashed rom? Sure?
The Following User Says Thank You to ThatisJigen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThatisJigen Ad-Free
15th November 2019, 06:02 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 178
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipthisforme

I succesfully installed the ROM and Bitgapps but I got "No OS Installed". I'm using OrangeFox. Any ideas why?

OF r10 stable + full wipe + ROM + Opengapps
rom booted up and worked like a charm
no "No OS"
I don't know what exactly is your problem
The Following User Says Thank You to S.N.A.P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift S.N.A.P Ad-Free
15th November 2019, 06:07 PM |#27  
Oco's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.N.A.P

OF r10 stable + full wipe + ROM + Opengapps
rom booted up and worked like a charm
no "No OS"
I don't know what exactly is your problem

Yes, a great alpha ROM so far except for BT call
15th November 2019, 08:08 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 178
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oco

Yes, a great alpha ROM so far except for BT call

I never use that so overall a rock stable ROM
just need some more customizations
15th November 2019, 09:44 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.N.A.P

OF r10 stable + full wipe + ROM + Opengapps
rom booted up and worked like a charm
no "No OS"
I don't know what exactly is your problem

I redownloaded everything and it works fine now. But there is no fingerprint lol I'm using bitgapps without SW
16th November 2019, 12:36 AM |#30  
Senior Member
Flag kielce
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
for me mobile data doesn't work.
After that - rom works very well.
16th November 2019, 01:29 AM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 178
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipthisforme

I redownloaded everything and it works fine now. But there is no fingerprint lol I'm using bitgapps without SW

do you have Goodix FP ??? Mine is FPC and everything works fine

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by st4ik

for me mobile data doesn't work.
After that - rom works very well.

for some reasons, in this ROM you have to manually add APN in order for mobile data to work
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S.N.A.P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift S.N.A.P Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes