FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][OFFICIAL][PIE]crDroid 5.6[MIDO]

43 posts
Thanks Meter: 46
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from czynot: Welcome to the new beginning! This topic will be dedicated to our bring up of PIE for Redmi Note 4(Snapdragon)
5th June 2019, 04:47 AM |#21  
OP Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangdanielz

but kcal presets are not present right?

No
Would add XiaomiParts again in the successive builds, after taking feedback from the users in general.
5th June 2019, 04:49 AM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by czynot

No
Would add XiaomiParts again in the successive builds, after taking feedback from the users in general.

Okay. Hoping that it will be added next time. Thanks for your hardwork.
5th June 2019, 07:18 AM |#23  
OP Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangdanielz

Okay. Hoping that it will be added next time. Thanks for your hardwork.

You're welcome
9th June 2019, 06:21 AM |#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Moving my question from the old topic:

Is one handed mode working for anyone? Theoretically, a QS tile were introduced to toggle, but I can't see it in the list. When enabling navigation bar, it works though. Is there any workaround available? Is it possible to assign a button press mode or a tile or anything else in the future to activate this feature? Thank you for your help!
9th June 2019, 09:46 AM |#25  
OP Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgallai

Moving my question from the old topic:

Is one handed mode working for anyone? Theoretically, a QS tile were introduced to toggle, but I can't see it in the list. When enabling navigation bar, it works though. Is there any workaround available? Is it possible to assign a button press mode or a tile or anything else in the future to activate this feature? Thank you for your help!

Someone else reported this actually. The devs are aware and are working on a fix. Be assured. 😊
10th June 2019, 12:57 AM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by czynot

Someone else reported this actually. The devs are aware and are working on a fix. Be assured.

Thank you, sorry for double-reporting the issue. I'm really curious about the changes, thank you all for all your hard work!
10th June 2019, 02:26 AM |#27  
OP Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgallai

Thank you, sorry for double-reporting the issue. I'm really curious about the really, thank you all for all your hard work!

You're welcome
11th June 2019, 07:10 PM |#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Please add mi sound enhanced.
Please add mi sound enhanced. Only that reason I can't update on latest version 😑
13th June 2019, 04:32 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Flag Duisburg
Thanks Meter: 554
 
More
I just moved from LOS 15 official to this rom. I love the customization options. However, I have a big problem. The screen go unresponsive quite often. I couldn't use the touch screen so the only option is to hard reset the phone. Does anyone have the same problem? Is there any workaround for it?

I rooted the device with latest magisk and use stock kernel. I use nova launcher as main launcher (not sure if it is relevant though). Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
14th June 2019, 10:25 AM |#30  
p8257908@gmail.com's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nyagan
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Forced closing of applications for a long press of a button back did not wait 😭😭😭
14th June 2019, 10:46 AM |#31  
Senior Member
Flag Duisburg
Thanks Meter: 554
 
More
Deleted

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

[[email protected];79725329]Forced closing of applications for a long press of a button back did not wait

You can go to crdroid settings - buttons - set the back button long press action to "kill app"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes