FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL] LOS 16 Anderson Mendes

133 posts
Thanks Meter: 54

By zecabra, Senior Member on 18th July 2019, 10:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Whit the authorization of the developer I`m only sharing this Rom, all credit`s of the work go to him and all the people involved

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • IR Blaster
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Volte

Known issues:
  • Nothing

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot

Downloads :

XDA:DevDB Information
Lineage OS 16.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
Abhisek987, Anderson Mendes
Source Code: https://github.com/andersonmendess/android_device_xiaomi_mido

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information
Base: Official tree

Created 2019-07-21
Last Updated 2019-07-10

If you want to donate, report bug, etc. PM Anderson with telegram here: https://t.me/andersu
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to zecabra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zecabra Ad-Free

20th July 2019, 04:50 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
If you are on this ROM, some screenshots would be a big helpful
Thanks for sharing
20th July 2019, 05:53 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1da

If you are on this ROM, some screenshots would be a big helpful
Thanks for sharing

I'm in this ROM for almost 5 months now and whit my changes it's different from the original now, but I can tell you that it's pure LOS

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zecabra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zecabra Ad-Free
21st July 2019, 02:21 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Same as LineageOS 15.1, Anderson based on Official tree, not same as Lilblinx or Aryan, they based on Zeelog source.

If you want to donate, report bug, etc. PM Anderson with telegram here: https://t.me/andersu
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190721-081647_Setelan.png
Views:	2702
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	4795163   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190721-081812_Nova_Launcher.png
Views:	2674
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	4795164  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ImNotThere For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ImNotThere Ad-Free
21st July 2019, 10:04 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotThere

Same as LineageOS 15.1, Anderson based on Official tree, not same as Lilblinx or Aryan, they based on Zeelog source.

tks for the information, later today I'm going to contact the developer to know if it's ok to share the Rom and if so ad more information to the OP post

21st July 2019, 01:25 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zecabra

tks for the information, later today I'm going to contact the developer to know if it's ok to share the Rom and if so ad more information to the OP post

Did you check my PM on xda? Anderson already know, i told him.
21st July 2019, 06:55 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
OP edited whit all relevant information
22nd July 2019, 03:35 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
This could be good I've actually tried Anderson's build of LOS Pie before when there's multiple maintainers in one thread and I'll say that it's more stable than the others imo.
22nd July 2019, 09:08 AM |#9  
Flag Regensburg
Thanks Meter: 39

Donate to Me
More
Anyone having issue with app banking? My app banking detect root, but i'm not using any mod.

Edited: ALREADY FIXED
24th July 2019, 09:01 AM |#10  
Kurukshetra, India
Thanks Meter: 121

More
- deleted -
25th July 2019, 02:15 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotThere

From the ss, I see franco kernel used. Is it come as stock?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
los, los 16, mido, rn4x

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)