FORUMS

[ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0]RebellionOS Rebelized for Redmi Note 4/4x[mido]

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 26
 
By smokey18, Junior Member on 30th December 2019, 05:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread



About US:
Rebellion-OS is an AOSP Based Custom ROM with Customisations ,Pix3l Stuffs & Goodies


CLEAN FLASH :
Download the latest build and GApps
Reboot to recovery
Take Backup (Not Necessary)
Wipe System, Data, Cache , Dalvik
Flash the latest build
Reboot


DIRTY FLASH :
Download the latest build
Reboot to recovery
Wipe Cache
Reboot

Note : GApps are Prebuilt! No need to flash again!!


Code:
  • STATUSBAR:
  • Statusbar icons.
  • Traffic indicators.
  • 4G Icon Instead of LTE.
  • VoLTE icon toggle.
  • Clock Customisations.
  • Battery Customisations.
  • Battery Bar customisations. THEMES & UI:
  • Accents.
  • Fonts.
  • Dashboard conditions.
  • Other UI Stuffs. [U]AMBIENT DISPLAY:[U]
  • Always ON display.
  • Always ON on charging.
  • Lift to check.
  • Handwave.
  • Pocket.
  • Ambient display brightness. Navigation Bar:
  • Navbar invert layout. QUICK SETTINGS:
  • QS brightness slider position.
  • QS Layout settings.
  • QS System info. LOCKSCREEN:
  • Charging info.
  • Fingerprint Authentication Vibration.
  • Unlock keystore with fingerprint after reboot.
  • Lockscreen Weather.
  • Lockscreen visualizer.
  • Lockscreen media art and Blur customisation. BUTTONS:
  • H/W keys customisation.
  • H/W buttons backlight customisations.
  • Volume key cursor control.
  • Volume rocker wake. [B]POWER MENU:[/B
  • Power menu customisations. NOTIFICATIONS:
  • Headsup Customisations.
  • Incall Vibrations.
  • Battery light customization.
  • Notifications light customization. GESTURES:
  • 3 Fingers screenshot. MISC:
  • Wake on plug. ANIMATIONS
  • Scroll Animations.
  • Others. BATTERY
  • Smart pixles.
  • Agressive Battery. Lots more to come soon!..Stay Tuned!!!



Download ROM : Rebellion-OS


Rebellion-OS Core Team
AOSP
Lineage OS
PixelExperience
AospExtended
Syberia OS
Nitrogen OS
Pixys OS



Advaith Bhat
Himanshu Namdev
Aryanata Andi
Spaceslayer

Important Links





Rebellion-OS source

Rebellion-OS Device Sources

Telegram Group
Telegram Channel


REPORTING BUGS!
As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
for more READ THIS

XDA:DevDB Information
Rebellion-OS, ROM for the mido
Rebellion_OS v1.5-: StarWars_
Device: mido
Maintainer: SMOKEY
Build Type: Rebelized

Contributors
smokey_18
Source Code: Rebellion-OS
Kernel Source: LineageOS Kernel

ROM OS Version: 10.0.x
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
ROM Firmware Required: Must be on Latest Firmware ( Not that necessary :P )
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: StarWars_
SELinux Status:
Stable Release Date: 2020-01-22

Created 2019-12-30
Last Updated 2020-01-22
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to smokey18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smokey18 Ad-Free
30th December 2019, 10:06 PM |#2  
xcosby's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ankara
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
this is very good
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xcosby For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xcosby Ad-Free
31st December 2019, 07:16 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Nice! Please share some ss. Also, Any bugs?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommen1998 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tommen1998 Ad-Free
31st December 2019, 07:45 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Minsk
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommen1998

Nice! Please share some ss. Also, Any bugs?

Maybe, goodix as always
The Following User Says Thank You to cpt_Sherman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cpt_Sherman Ad-Free
2nd January 2020, 12:43 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
fingerprint doesn't work IDK if i have goodix it show as FPC in AIDA64 after restart it shows in setting and worked
and back gesture doesn't work
does the rom support OTA updates ?
Are you working on fix for fingerprint ?
overall animation and overall rom performance is good thx for your work and keep it up
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nourpopo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nourpopo Ad-Free
2nd January 2020, 08:28 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcosby

this is very good

Thank you very much for review
2nd January 2020, 11:47 PM |#8  
d_g_m_2000's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourpopo

fingerprint doesn't work IDK if i have goodix it show as FPC in AIDA64 after restart it shows in setting and worked
and back gesture doesn't work
does the rom support OTA updates ?
Are you working on fix for fingerprint ?
overall animation and overall rom performance is good thx for your work and keep it up

1.-this is the most reliable way to know wich manufacture do you have ( https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...7&postcount=66 )
2.-don't know
3.-if you are talking about goodix, they didn't release fingerprint's source so... NO source=NO support.
can you please upload screenshots of this rom.
thanks in advance.
3rd January 2020, 02:59 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_g_m_2000

1.-this is the most reliable way to know wich manufacture do you have ( https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...7&postcount=66 )
2.-don't know
3.-if you are talking about goodix, they didn't release fingerprint's source so... NO source=NO support.
can you please upload screenshots of this rom.
thanks in advance.

My fingerprint shows as FPC but it's not showing if i restart my phone it need to many restarting to show again so it's not good in this rom after 2 days
there are some screenshots if you need any specific screenshot tell me.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...pzMlBPbFQwUUVR
The Following User Says Thank You to Nourpopo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nourpopo Ad-Free
3rd January 2020, 04:03 PM |#10  
d_g_m_2000's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourpopo

My fingerprint shows as FPC but it's not showing if i restart my phone it need to many restarting to show again so it's not good in this rom after 2 days
there are some screenshots if you need any specific screenshot tell me.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...pzMlBPbFQwUUVR

it's a shame that fp isn't working well (even when the first post claim that this is a stable rom). thanks for the screenshots.
what can you say about the battery life?
is this your first android Q? if not. how do you compare with other roms?
thanks in advance for your comments.
3rd January 2020, 04:26 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_g_m_2000

it's a shame that fp isn't working well (even when the first post claim that this is a stable rom). thanks for the screenshots.
what can you say about the battery life?
is this your first android Q? if not. how do you compare with other roms?
thanks in advance for your comments.

ok about fingerprint i find that when i'm using secure startup it disappears from setting it works fine now, he was right about considering this rom as stable for now couse it's really the most stable android 10 i have used
battery is good i got 7 Hr screen on time GPS and wifi always on
this rom is good animations are smooth i used pixel experience it was really bad with animation and really poor rom, have a mic issue with facebook messenger and whatsapp and i have used lineage it was the same story
so far it's the most stable android 10 rom i will use it as my daily driver
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes